Chapter 1- She's Back

Steffi's POV

It's been three years of studying in states, now guess who's back? Now panic 'cause the bitch is back!

On my way to the Kenninston Elite University, I was driving my car very fast then I suddenly stopped because of the red spotlight. There's a black car next to mine, it just caught my attention. I just kept staring, to know who's car is that. I was shocked when I saw my old friend but not totally my friend, Arya kissing a guy inside the car?!? What the heck is happening to this world? I tried to beep my car to get their attentions, I wasn't wrong I just got their attentions. Arya, slowly opened the windshield and so with mine.

"Woah! It's too early to do something like that, Awhh, poor female dog, I think you look very fun doing about it. Isn't it?" I winked. I quickly grabbed my phone. "Oh, and look I just captured it! Don't worry I'll make you popular in our school, I know you want to." I smirked and drove so fast as I saw the green spotlight.

When I got little far to them, I sighed. "What am I doing? I don't want to do that, I just can't." I muttered. As I arrived to the university I immediately parked my car. After that I just walked towards the exit of the parking area. "What the--!?!?" Megan said. She was very shocked. I glared at her and walked towards her. "It's too early Megan to pissed me off. I don't want to see your face again. Step aside slut!" I smirked. She didn't reply, of course she wouldn't. She's very afraid of me than her mother. As I continued to walked-- "H-hi Steff--" I cut him off and quickly kissed him on his lips. "I know you like it, isn't it?" I winked. He was shocked and his face turned red. I don't even know him, I just did it. I just chuckled and directly went to my room.

Before I can reached the room I heard my other classmates shouting and talking so loud. As I confidently entered the room, an awkward silence came by. Its like some angel passed by perhaps it's a devil, Some looks terrified and shocked. Maybe they didn't expect that I'll be back again, Well, well panic now cause the bitch is back.

The bell just rang and my classmates are still standing and avoiding to look at me. It was very quiet. "Well. Well. Look who's back? Ohh, I mean welcome ba--" I slapped her so hard. "How dare you, to talk to me like that! Ohh, your a new student huh? I should teach you a lesson. Careful you don't know who I am." I pulled her hair so hard that she could almost cry because of the pain, I drag her toward the door. But then, someone just held my wrist. "That's enough, Steff" I heard a familiar voice, It was Xander. I turned my back and looked at him. Then I slowly remove my hand from the girl's hair and silently walked out.

I know your asking who the heck is Xander? Well Xander Dwayne Priorre is his full name. His not my bestfriend nor a friend, his just my classmate that's all. I just don't get it why is he always there when I get in trouble even though I don't need his help. Well, I admit his hot, handsome, cool, smart yet snobber sometimes. But who cares? And the heartthrob of the campus too. But I still don't care, I merely talked to him for once.  I don't know the real story of his life 'cause I don't even give a damn about him! He had a lot of secrets, only himself knew it. His too mysterious and--

Someone just cut my thought. "Steffi, wait up!" I just heard his voice again for twice. Whatever. I just hurriedly walked, I don't even knew where am I going. What the heck?!? "Hey!" He shouted. I didn't looked at him perhaps I just walked very fast. Then he just immediately grab my wrist, again? WTF. "You can't go in there" he said. "W-what?!?" He chuckled while pointing the sign; 'OFF LIMIT FOR THE STUDENTS' Who the heck wrote it?!? Before I could react again, I noticed that I'm in the old gymnasium already. I can't take it anymore, I don't want to talk to this guy, so I just quickly entered to the gymnasium and locked it. "H-hey! Steff open the door! I want to talk to you" He just knocked and knocked the door. "I don't want to talk to you, just leave me alone. Okay?" I began to raise my voice. "O-okay, just be careful. I heard there's a ghost in this old gymnasium" I heard his foot steps, he started to walk. *Goosebumps* I immediately opened the door, But I can't. It's stucked. "Xander! Wait up, help me please!" I screamed. I'm really afraid of ghost. Then suddenly I heard some noise coming from the restroom of the gymnasium and that makes me really nervous. OMG Xander, just help me okay. "Xander! Help me please." I started to cry, I was very afraid. Then someone just opened the door and I saw Xander.