Chapter 4- Rendezvous

Steffi's POV

For me, attending a math class had a somewhat soporific effect. Ughh! I'm really bored as fuck. Can someone please help me to get out 'cause I'm incredibly bored right now! The teacher was explaining the lessons about algebra but I didn't listen.

Suddenly my phone just got vibrated, so I quickly grabbed and checked it. As I slowly opened up my phone, I received a message from Siavannah, my former classmate in Greenwhiel School. Before I could open it, I was just wondering, why would she texted me at this time? 'Well, Steffi open it to know it duhhh!' I mentally talked to myself. I clicked the open button and read the text.

From: Siavannah
2:36 pm

"Meet me at the Carneaegi Grandlight Bar tonight, 8:30 pm sharp. I'm expecting you, see you there!"

I shook my head as I read the message. What on earth is she talking about?!? Carnaeagi Grandlight bar? Really? We can't just go in there, where still under age duhh!? Well, I was just thinking maybe--

Someone just cut my thoughts "Ms. Verheijen, Are you still listening?!? I may confiscate your phone if you will not keep it!" The teacher glared at me. "As if you can do it!" I glowered at him suspiciously. "Ehem, okay class back to our topic" He averted his eyes and walked into the front. His getting my nerves! I felt pissed off so I stood up. "Put a stop to that nonsense, will you?" I raised an eyebrow and quickly went out and latched the door.

I wandered aimlessly through the corridor. Suddenly I bumped to someone then I looked up to see who the heck is that person, to scowl. But then I saw Xander. He steered clear at me and just quietly sauntered. I think this guy is still mad as a march hare! Hahaha, whatever. It's not my fault duhh!? I continuously walked and suddenly noticed that I was already in the garden.

I strolled around the garden. "The fresh and wind breeze are very relaxing" I muttered. Suddenly an acacia tree just caught my attention, so I walked towards to it. As I arrived, I quietly sat down. "I think, this place is perfect. Quiet and peaceful" I sighed with relief. I felt sleepy, so I'll take a nap for a while.

2 hours later...

I lingered from napping under the tree. I quickly stood up and glanced unto my watch. It's already 5:30, dissmisal time. 'How long did you take a nap Steffi?!' I mentally asked myself. Suddenly my phone got vibrated so I quickly grabbed it. As I opened it 11 missed calls and 1 message from my dad just popped out. I immediately opened the the message.

From: Dad
5:30 pm

"Steffi, me and your mom are going to states right now. Sorry, we didn't immidiately inform you, I tried to call you a while ago but you didn't answer. We're heading to the airport right now, we can't wait any longer for you. Sorry, honey but it's an emergency so we have to go. Please take care of yourself"

Well, what's new? Their always left me behind. They have no time for me and their always busy to our company. They even love the company more than their own daughter. But, who cares! I can live without them, and in fact I don't need them anymore.

I walked towards and heading back to my classroom to get up my things. As I arrived and opened the door I saw Xander and Theegan kissing?!? My face was totally shocked as I saw them both. Xander force to separated from kissing and directly looked unto me. "S-steffi?" he stuttered. "I'm just going to get up my things, don't worry you can continue on what are you doing a while a go" I sarcastically said while pointing out my things and quickly grabbed my things up and latched the door. As I started to walk someone just grabbed my wrist. "Wait up Steff, let me explain" then he clasped my arm. "Wait, what? Explain? Why? You don't have to. I don't have an intention to know what is going on lately, my purpose is to just get my things. So you don't need to explain" My brows puckered in a frown and I forcely separated on clasping and sashayed aimlessly.