29. The end

Arya

       It's been a year since that scandal happened. Leaving everything behind feels so good!

There was a lot of weight on my mind, some of that cleared up by talking to RV and rest of it because of Taehyung.

Currently I'm back in India for some work but I'll go back to South Korea once this is finished. It feels like I stay there half of the year.

I've started taking classes at Seoul university in Korea, it's fun. The students are very diligent. With proper guidance they all can do amazing work.

I don't live with RV anymore, if I'm in Korea then I stay with V. Secretly obviously. The boys are not ready to give the settled down vibe, yet.

I don't mind it as far as he knows who he belongs to.

Of course he gets to have me too! No holds bared.

We are in no way a cheesy or ordinary couple. We have our quirks. And accept each other's quirks as well.

Are we a normal couple?
Is there any?

Do we fight?
Are there any lovers who don't?

Do we always agree with each other?
Can anybody?

Is there a happily ever after?
Can there be?

Life is full of sweet surprises. Although we know each other well, there will always be something more to know.

We keep changing, evolving loving and learning.

There's no end to it.

There's no happily ever after.

But there are challenges that we face everyday.

We have become amazing in tricking paparazzi and disguising ourselves, It's fun and adds adventure to our otherwise passive life.

The struggle of long distance relationship is real!

The fact that I eat spicy food and he can't is pain in the arse.

The fact that he won't have a single moment to spare for me when he's working makes me want to kill him.

We don't keep track of calendar, they are just dates. Birthdays passes and so does our anniversaries, but the time that we are able to spend with each other is most important.

The Bangtan I knew as a fan is long gone and replaced by friends that I love and trust.

I love Jimin because of his candidness. We sometimes have a beer and rewind our day, sometimes Life even.

The golden maknae Jungkook that everyone thinks is perfect, is actually perfect. He has a heart of gold and a good ear.

If I'm sad I go to Yoongi, who will deal with me like he has lived a hundred years and probably make up some fake ancient story to make me feel better.

J-Hope makes me smile without even trying. He has his blues too but the best part is that he asks for help when he needs it.
I know how difficult it is to ask for affection, I'm glad he knows that he has 6 amazing members at his back.

I know that I can rely on Jin's broad shoulders,  (literally) when Taehyung being an idol makes me feel insecure. He understands me and doesn't makes me feel silly.

Namjoon balances me. He tells me when V needs me and give me relationship advices, when necessary. 

And lastly my baby bear V, a.k.a Kim Taehyung. Sometimes it feels like world revolves around him. He has so many eyes on him that it's so frustrating.

But then he smiles that boxy smile at me and everything else becomes irrelevant.

He becomes the centre of my universe.

Just mine.

But I understand that he's not just mine. He belongs to Bangtan Sonyeondan and to his family, to  tannie and most importantly he belongs to army.

An artist first belongs to his art, then stage and to his fans.

I'm glad I have a part of him.

I still think about the first time I saw him, then. It was a fan meet. That changed my life. I wouldn't even consider being  with V, so much so that as soon as it came to my mind, I dismissed the thought.

But here I am, dating the most handsome man in the world!

Dream big!

Who knows you could be next to achieve your big dream!

..... The End .....

                       Or

              ..... They struggled but were happy as well ......