Chapter 10

"We need to discuss what just happened"
On the car ride back to Ryan's house they didn't really say anything it was pretty awkward especially when the words Ryan said to Khan was I love you "So um who was back there" "Um it's not important" "yes it is" "It was my mom" "I thought u said she was dead" "She might as well be" "you shouldn't say tht" "She just tried to kill us" "ur right" They go home and go to bed. Meanwhile in New York there was a girl she was really nice and selfless she cared about everyone even the bad ppl her name was Vivica one day she went home and seen someone in her chair the chair turns around "The plan worked mom" "Next we get Kate from London and we'll get the group back together" "Yes but I'm the leader so stay in your place" "Sorry viv" (how many times am I gonna fake die😭) "We're gonna take down Evelys once and for all" "ur right but khan and Ryan trapped Shawn I think they killed him they think we're like Ryan's mom bad" "Yea ur right" "I'll be back mom get the plane tickets I have to handle some business" "ok be careful" Viv leaves "Ash r u sure u don't want to join us" "No I'm loyal to Evelys" "Do u know where being loyal to evelys gets u" "Where" "hell" *pushes ash off of a 20 story building* "Poor her she died dumb" The next day they go to London to get Kate "Long time no see" "I was getting tired of being dead the plan is finally going into action" "Yea after we get Shawn" "Has Adriana and Passion get caught yet" "How abt Karime" "Still in Spain living her best life" "Why couldn't I had been dead there" "Now isn't the time to complain my mom is waiting for us"
To be continued......