Chapter 11

a bitch is back and has literally nothing to write abt so if this is trash deal with it idk what to say.

So they go back to the car with vivs mom and they gather everyone in the cult they have to keep a low profile bc Kate,Viv,Karime,and vivs mom is supposed to be dead so they go to khans house bc Khans Dad is actually Vivs moms Bf he knew all abt Joys true identity. Khan spent the night with Ryan they woke up to see Viv sitting in a chair "aren't u supposed to be dead we heard u die" "Listen to me and listen closely Evelys(ryans mom)is trying to kill u both I'm here to help u but u have to trust me" "ok we trust u but u have to be clearer" "I can't say much but we HAVE to get Shawn" Ryan: "wdym we" "No never u can not get Shawn" "Khan don't be difficult please" "Viv answer me whos we" "Me Kate Karime Passion Adriana Mayra and Shawn" "it cant be Kate and Karime are dead and Passion and Adriana tried to kill u" "It was all part of our plan Ryans mom is the mastermind behind all of this and now thts she's back we have to defeat her once and for all" "What did she do pls explain ur not not being clear" "I need Shawn and I'll explain more" "Khan just let her get him" "Fine but I'll be expecting answers" *Khan gets Shawn* Ryan pulls Khan aside because he's still confused abt their "relationship" Can we please talk abt this *motions to the both of them* "Ryan please not now" "Fine" "Um everything ok over here👀" "Yea let's go and tell us everything" "Ok lets go"
To be continued....
(bc I'm tired asl this is being posted at 2)