Chapter 12

Since Ryan abandoned us I'm taking over all cults<3!

Ryan Khan and Viv are all in the car full of questions and answers "Viv now tht we have u Shawn we want answers" "ok ok so basically Kate Karime and Me faked our deaths obviously we've been hiding out" "I don't understand can u tell us why" "I'm trying to tell u if u don't shut up I won't be able to" "Where are we going" "If y'all let me talk I can tell you" *scoffs* "fine" "So your mom *looks at ryan* is a REALLY REALLY dangerous woman she's wanted in 20 countries and Khan your mom is working with Ryan's mom and they formed a cult that's including Jay,Jasmine,Ashley,Lia,and Michelle they all have something against my cult, The Bad Bitch Cult it includes Me,My mom,Evelys,Jouri,Karime,Adriana,Passion,Kate,Lesly,and Shawn my cult is meant for saving ppl your moms cult is for killing and we're trying to stop them we've been trying for 4 years their too powerful for us" "WTH THIS IS TOO MUCH WHY ARE THEIR EVEN CULTS" "Khan ik thts a lot but u REALLY need to chill out abt it" "I CANT CHILL OUT THIS IS OUT OF POCKET" "ik it is but you need to chill please" *ryan stares at Khan and holds his hand* "*whispers* it's ok just chill" *nods his head* "Viv ... let me join ur cult"
To be continued.....