18.(Written chapter)

"HYUNG" Jungkook barged through the doors of Jin's apartment. The apartment was fully lit but SeokJin was no were to be seen. Jungkook hurriedly removed his shoes and asked his company to do the same. Then he ran straight to the kitchen

"I fucking knew-

Jin was standing in front of the counter stiring a large bowl of what looked like some kind of dough. His eyes were red, and the kitchen counter was a disaster.
Jungkook threw his jacket and hugged Jin tight.

"Oh Hyung. I'm sorry, people are shit. They dont understand real talent. And that was a really stupid reason to throw you off cast." Jin sighed and dropped his spatula to hug Jungkook back. He patted Jungkook's back. "I'm fine Kook"

He didnt look fine. Nor did he feel fine. He had had too much raw cookie dough and now his stomach was a mess.

"Jungkook? W-who is that-

"Who- OH I AM SO SORRY!!! THAT'S PARK JIMIN!! He is a trainee at the same company as Tae and Hobi Hyung."

The boy walked a bit closer to where Jin and Jungkook were standing. He had raven black hairs just like Jin and looks extremely appropriate for being an idol.
"So you are Jimin." Jin gave him a small smile. "I several times about you from Hoseok, you are a pretty good dancer from what he told me. I would hug you, but I'm covered in cake batter." He chuckled.

Jimin smiled back at Jin. His eyes turned crescent. "I dont mind!" He ran to him and engulfed him in a hug. Jungkook didn't just stand there either. He reattached himself to Jin.

Jin actually laughed after a long day, "What are you both doing?"

"We are giving you our positive energy, so you bitch up and slash that directods throat." Jungkook said.

"I- I wouldn't slash anyone's throats....but I wouldn't say that I didn't think of doing it."