Chapter 2

Lucy's POV:

We were all outside getting ready for the photo to be taken.

I was sitting next to Jake. He made me wear his black beanie for the photo which I was fine with it covers some of the bandage.

''Ok ready! We all know the drill! Big smiles and say cheese'' Tom told us getting ready to take the photo.

''Jake, Lucy do you guys have to wear black?,, Kate asked us and we shrugged.

Then Lorraine said something about Jesus dying on Christmas which caused a huge arguement about when Jesus died.

''Hey, what's all this fighting about?'' Tom asked us.

''Exactly when were going to tell us we're moving?'' Sarah asked making us all calm down and look at Tom.

TIME SKIP

We were all gathered in the living room talking about the moving. We still didn't know where we were moving to.

''Look I know you all want to stay but Everton will be a great new start'' Tom said trying to persuade us.

My eyes widened when he said Everton. That's not good.

''We'll be a happier and stronger family''

I breaths were short and fast and Jake noticed so he grabbed my hand calming me down.

Everyone started arguing. Then Nora rang. We tried having vote but it was pointless cause we would be moving anyway.

After a lot of arguing we all started leaving I was one of the first to leave after Charlie and I ran up to Jake, Mike and I's room. Charlie saw me run past him and got Jake to follow him.

I was in the room pacing when there was a knock breaking my train of thoughts.

''Lucy are you ok?'' I heard Jakes voice outside the door.

''Ya I'm fine Jake'' I said my voice breaking.

I heard the door opening and Mike, Jake and Charlie walked in. I turned around so they couldn't see my watery eyes.

''Lucy please look at us'' Charlie asked.

I slowly turned around and Jake hugged me.

''What's wrong Lucy?'' Mike asked me.

''I'm fine Mike. I'll be fine.'' I replied still hugging Jake.

Mike hopped up on his bed and I pulled away from Jake rubbing my one eye because the other was still bandaged and sore.

''Lucy are you sure your ok?'' Charlie asked me.

I shook my head. ''Everton. That's where Britany moved to last semester. If she sees me again I dont know what she'll do.''

Charlie and Jake's eyes widened when I said that.

''Its alright Lucy I'll make sure that we have all the same classes together and that I'll never leave you alone at school if she is there. She might not be in the same school as us'' Jake coaxed me and I nodded calming down a bit.

We all sat on my bed and Mike sat on my lap hugging me.

TIME SKIP

We were all outside saying goodbye to our friends.

Henry was playing with his band, Charlie was saying bye to Beth and everyone else was saying bye to their friends.

I was with Jake and our friends saying goodbye.