Chapter 4

Lucy POV:

After a few days of Kate not being there the house is in mahem. No one is listening to Tom and Nora is coming to help when she isn't at work with her new job.

We all start school today. Jake, Sarah, Kim, Jessica, Mike, Mark and I walked into school after Tom dropped us off.

I was at my locker with my books and I could see all the Baker's at their own lockers.

I just finished putting away my books when someone slammed my locker door shut.

When I looked what I saw was not what I was expecting. There in front of me stood the and the only. Britany Smith.

"Well if my eyes deceive me. Lucy Andrew's what are you doing here? The Bakers finally have enough of you with them?" She asked and her bitch squad laughed.

Mike's POV:

It was after school and I was talking to Jake at my locker. I heard a loud bang and jumped. When I looked for where the noise was and I saw this girl wearing heels and a lot of makeup.

Everyone's attention was turned to her and there was silence except for the girl talking. When I looked closer I saw who she was talking to.

"Well if my eyes deceive me. Lucy Andrew's what are you doing here? The Bakers finally have enough of you with them?" She asked and I could see Lucy tense up.

Lucy was wearing a cap today so no one would see her eye because she got the bandage off.

"Britany Smith. What a nice surprise. Did you find another bitch squad I see?" Lucy smirked still not looking up from the ground.

"How dare you that to me? What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Who do you think you are? My mother?"

"Why don't you go cry to your mommy?"

I gasped this isn't good. Lucy hates people talking about her parents. I could see Jake about to walk over but I stopped him and shook my head.

"She can handle this."

I look back over to Lucy and Britany.

"Well it would be hard to go home and cry to my mother because well i don't have one."

Everyone around us gasped. I looked over at the entrance and say Charlie there he was supposed to pick us up.

"What do you mean you don't have one?" Britany asked confused.

"She's dead. Both of my parents are" Lucy said as if it was nothing. Then she looked directly into Britany's eyes and took off her cap so everyone could see her eye and they gasped again. "You will be too if you don't watch your mouth around me or any of the Baker's again" she smirked and walked out the door grabbing mine and Jake's hand, the rest following and we headed for the door.

"Let's go Charlie. We don't wanna waste anymore time with the fakes" she said loud enough for us all to hear.

With that we all left.

When we got home Nora was there. Lucy ran up to her room while the rest of us went to the kitchen. Charlie was still shocked and Nora asked what happened.

"Lucy threatened to kill someone" I answered for Charlie.

"But boy, was she hot the way she took off her cap and threatened Britany" Jake smiles in his day dream.

We all laughed at him then Lucy came down the stairs.

"Hey guys have you seen my pin knife?"

All of ours eyes widened and Charlie grabbed her.