First Day

''ANNA!! WAKE UP!! HURRY!'' Elsa banged on Anna's door.  'Gosh! This girl can sleep like anything!' Elsa shook her head.

Anna groaned. She had no intentions to get up now. They returned home yesterday late at night. So she's too sleepy. ''Elsa, please let me sleep for some time! I am not getting up this early!'' Anna mumbled back sleepily.

''Okay, then I will tell Punzie and Mer that Anna's not coming on her FIRST DAY OF COLLEGE! Coz she's too busy sleeping.'' Elsa beamed at her plan.

Anna jumped up. First day of college! It's Today!

''Oh god! I'm going to be late! Elsa, I am coming in five minutes! Wait for me!'' Anna hurried towards the washroom.

Elsa smiled at her hyper sister and went to Hiccup's room to wake him up. She has to wake these two sleepy maniac every day.

''HICCUP! ARE YOU AWAKE?'' Elsa turned the knob and found it unlocked, again. Hiccup always forgets to lock his door. Elsa entered in and sighed. This is her brother! Everything's so messy in here. How can he find anything in here? And there he was, sleeping soundly with his head under his pillow.

Elsa shook Hiccup, ''Wake up now!'' No use. Elsa grabbed the pillow and threw it at his face.

''What the-? Ughh! ELSA!'' Hiccup sat up rubbing his eyes.

''If you don't wanna go to the college, your wish. But remember what Dad said? You have to drop me and Anna there, so better hurry up!'' Elsa crossed her arms.

Hiccup yawned. ''Why do I have a sister like you? Lady Hitler!''

Elsa smirked. ''Okay then, this Lady Hitler thought to offer you the hotcakes she made for breakfast, but now she's changed her mind! So off you go!'' She pretended to go from there.

''Wait, Elsa, did I ever tell you that you are the bestest sister in this world?'' Hiccup jumped up from the bed.

''Ow, thank you, bro!'' Elsa hugged Hiccup.

''I can't find myself in that hug!'' Anna sqealed from the door and joined the hug.

----------------------------

(Time skip)

''Why are they so late?'' Rapunzel was getting impatient.

''Elsa probably had to wake Anna up with a band party.'' Merida said.

They were waiting for Elsa and Anna in front of the college. Dreamrise High School And College. It's basically an institute of music, drama, arts and sports. Though all other subjects are important also.

''Punzie! Mer!'' They turned and found Anna and Elsa dashing towards them.

''I'm so excited! I'll be joining in your class!'' Anna exclaimed. Anna was a year younger than them, but she took a test to skip a year. So they all will be together.

''Let's go inside now. We've to get our locker and schedules.''

They went inside the college campus excitedly. It was huge! They wandered around in amazement. This college has everything! Big field, tennis court, swimming pool, cafeteria and everything!

''Wow! Hiccup mentioned about how cool this institute was, but I believe it now!'' Elsa said.

They went inside the administrator's office and got their locker number and schedules with a map of the college. They found the locker room.

Elsa's locker no. was 205, Anna's 207, Merida's 208 and Rapunzel's 209.

''Yay! We got the lockers together! But what about the classes? Merida?'' Rapunzel said. Merida had already started to look through their schedules.