Hey, Blondie!

''Hey, Hiccup! Come on,buddy! So late?! What were you doing?'' Jack asked as Hiccup sat on their table.

''Don't ask. Just a horrifying experience! Will tell you later. So, what's going on?'' Hiccup replied.

Jack suddenly burst out laughing. Kristoff was trying to suppress his smile. But Eugene was sulking and frowning at the two. Hiccup looked confused.'' Hey, what happened? Did I miss something?''

Jack gestured at Eugene,''Ask him.'' Still laughing.

Hiccup looked at Eugene and raised an eyebrow.

Eugene just shrugged, ''It's nothing. Don't listen to them.''

Then he glared at Jack and Kristoff, ''What is it to laugh so hard?! Shut up!''

''Can anybody please explain me what's happening here?!'' Hiccup interrupted. So confused.

''Well, it's just that, Eugene here, our lovable playboy and Casanova, got rejected and humiliated by a pretty girl for the first time in his life! So he's in too much shock..'' Jack said, stopping his laugh.

''Pretty girl?! How come she looks pretty to you?'' Eugene exclaimed.

''She looked pretty to you too, till she rejected you!'' Kristoff answered.

''Here's what happened..........''

Flashback

''Jack, it's getting boring here like this. I should've brought one girlfriend with me.'' Eugene said yawning.

''One girlfriend?! That sounds like all the girls are waiting for you to make themselves only your one girlfriend!'' Jack said.

''Of course! I can woo any girl in no time! It's not a big deal for me. You know that.'' Eugene replied.

''Yeah, I know. But not all girls are the same. Maybe someday, you'll get rejected!'' Jack protested.

''Okay, let's have some fun here. I'll impress any girl you want me to. So? Which one?'' Eugene said in a challenging tone.

''Ah! Ok, the first girl that comes to the counter there, you'll have to get her number at least.'' Jack challenged.

''That's nothing! Just wait and watch!''

They looked at the counter. After a few minutes, a pretty girl with big green eyes and very long blonde hair, came to the counter with a menu in her hand. Eugene got up and went to the girl charmingly.

-------------------------

Rapunzel came to the counter to order cold drinks for her. She felt someone stand beside her.

''Hey, beautiful! How's your day going?''

Rapunzel turned and glanced at the person. It was a handsome boy with brown eyes and hair and a bit of goatee. He looked quite attractive but Rapunzel wasn't the type to fall for only looks. She just rolled her eyes at the boy.

Eugene was surprised. The blonde girl didn't answer his question, instead seemed to be irritated. Eugene then tried another trick. The old crappy idea- drop her down and then hold her. When the girl turned around to go, he pushed her lightly. She was going to fall losing her balance, but Eugene hold her in his arms according to his plan.

''No need to say thanks! Helping beautiful girl like you is my duty.'' Eugene smiled his charming smile at her.

''Ahh! Leave me!'' The girl shouted.

Eugene left her, but the girl slipped again on the coke, which was now spreading on the floor. So Eugene again hold her.

''Why are you holding me? I said, Leave me!!!''

Eugene made the girl to stand by herself steadily on the floor. The girl was fuming in anger.

''Who the heck do you think you are?! Why did you hold me?!'' The girl yelled.

''Woah! Hey, Blondie! I just hold you to save you from falling! Why are you shouting for helping you?!'' Eugene exclaimed.

''Oh really! YOU helped me?! Don't act to be good in front of me. First, you pushed me and then hold me? I know very well, guys like you tries to impress girls with their charm. But I am not like that kind of girls, who falls for your stupid charms. So don't try to flirt with me!'' The girl warned him.

''Hey, Blondie, listen-''

Again,the girl interrupted, ''Don't call me that! Stupid!'' Saying this, the girl left leaving a dazed Eugene behind. He was finding it difficult to believe that a girl just said all that to him not bothering about his looks!

He retuned to their table where Jack was rolling with laughter, as he listened and witnessed their conversation. The other people were giving them weird looks....
Flashback Ends

Hiccup listened to all of that. He was now sniggering and thinking that what a good lesson Eugene got today! Seriously, he should stop dating randomly.

''Yeah, yeah, laugh as much you can! If I get that girl again, I'll teach her a lesson!'' Eugene frowned.

''Whatever, you still lost the challenge!'' Jack grinned.

Hi! So that was the meeting of Rapunzel and Eugene! Next part will be up soon! And pls pls pls read my story! I have some plans for it. Hope you all enjoy it. I will try my best to make this story awesome! Comment your thoughts.........