Two Snow Lovers

Third person's POV

'Hey, Jack!' Eugene called out to Jack as they both reached the restaurant at the same time.

'Hey, Buddy!' Jack replied. 'So, what about the other two? Any idea,where are they?'

'Yeah, Kristoff's here already. Punctual,as always!' Eugene laughed.

Jack smiled. Hiccup, Eugene and Kristoff are his best friends. They are always together. Today they planned to do a nightout as the vacation ends tomorrow. College will start from tomorrow. Dreamworks High School and College. But they won't be new there, as all four of them read in the same high school before.

'And what about Hiccup? He didn't arrive?!' Jack asked.

'No, he might be late. But he has booked a table for us. Now let's go inside.' Eugene said.

'Yeah, you go ahead. I'll just park the car and come inside.' Eugene nodded and went inside, while winking at a girl on the doorway. Jack headed to the parking lot.

-----------------------------------

'Elsa! We reached!' Anna exclaimed.

'I can see that Anna. Gosh! How can you be so energetic all the time?' Elsa said, while entering into the restaurant area.

Anna grinned. 'Well, that's me!' Rapunzel just shook her head and got off the car,dragging Anna with her.

'Wait, Elsa, why aren't you coming?' Rapunzel asked.

'Well, if come inside with you, who will park the car?' Elsa smiled.

'Okay,then. We are going! Let's go Punzie!' Anna started towards the door.

----------------------------------

Elsa drived to the parking lot and started to park her car, but suddenly a black car appeared from behind, which was aimed to park in the same place. Elsa quickly hit the break to avoid the crash. The other car's driver did the same too.

Elsa got out off her car. She was gonna teach that person a lesson. How can anyone drive so carelessly. The other person came out too. And it was JACK.

Jack decided to teach the driver a lesson who almost crashed him. But when he got out, he saw a very beautiful girl with platinum blonde hair which was in a French braid. She had pale skin and blue eyes. She was wearing a blue and white dress which suited her very well. Jack kept staring at the girl. How can anyone be this much pretty?

Elsa saw a boy around her age came out from the black car. He had white messy hair, with dark blue eyes and pale skin. He looked quite handsome. He had a blue hoodie on. And he kept staring at Elsa. Elsa become conscious, why was he staring at her?

'Excuse me?' Elsa tried to talk to the boy.

Jack was not listening. He just kept staring at the beautiful girl in front of him.

'EXCUSE ME!?' Elsa shouted. Jack seemed to come out of some kind of trance. 'Huh? Are you talking to me?' He asked.

'Well, I don't think there's anybody else here. Uhm, I...I just wanted to say, you shouldn't drive like that. One of us could've been injured.' Elsa said, suddenly feeling weird.

'I....I am really sorry. I didn't intend to. You can park your car here, I will do it somewhere else.' Jack replied.

'No, no, its okay. You don't have to....' Jack interrupted saying,' Please, don't refuse.'

'Ok. Thank you.' Elsa went inside the car and parked it there. Jack just stood there, watching her.

Elsa headed inside the restaurant with a look at Jack, who just smiled and waved at her a bit. She smiled to herself and thought he was cute.

Jack watched her go. Then it struck him, he didn't ask for her name! Damn it!

I will update tomorrow again, if I get enough comments, I mean, if you guys like it. So please let me know what you think about this story. Next part is about Merida and Hiccup's first meeting. Its gonna be interesting.....