1

my name is jennie. i hate being me sometimes but uh it's fine now i don't even care about what people have said about me. i'm born with no siblings, no parents lol. my father died in an accident and my mother died when she's giving birth to me. people blame me on everything, they hates me so much especially my uncle, he hates me so much because my mom (his sister) died because of giving birth to me. well, i don't give a fuck. her wife loves me so much and always cares so much about me, she take care of me since the day i'm born until i'm 18 years old and went to college. she's really sad that i have to leave her, i don't want to being a trouble to her life anymore, i'm not even her daughter but she take care of me just like her daughter and i love her so much. uh yeah she can't be pregnant that's why she took care of my so much and that's sad.

i'm actually an emo girl. everything in my life is dark. i wore dark clothes everyday and my makeup too, it's emo because i am. my aunty don't care about what i wear as long as i'm comfortable with it so i keep going what i've been doing and what i'm wearing. when my first day went to college and everyone be looking at me like it's their first time looking at human lol. please, normalize seeing emo girl in public!! well maybe they never seen one and now they did.

first day was great because no one talk to me except the my lecturer, ofcourse they want me to introduce myself. well, i don't have friends aha um it's been 18 years though for real, i've never have friends since i'm born. but i guess it's fine because if i had one, i don't know how to talk with them since i've never had even ONE in life . ..