5

"do you eat yet, jennie? *smile*" my aunty asked.

"yes i did. is there anything we need to discuss or anything serious you wanna talk about?" i asked her.

"i don't know if this is serious for you um. so, here is the thing, your uncle want us to move.. but to the other country. i can't stop said no because.. you know him.. . i'm really sorry that i can't be with you until you finish your study, jennie." she said with a worried and sad face.

"it's totally fine, aunty. i can't live alone now and i know what to do. thank you for concerning about me and ever take care of me until i graduate from school, i appreacite it." i said with no expression because you know, i actually don't care if they want to move anywhere.

"i'm glad you're okay with the decision. let's spend some times?" she said again.

i'm just left a smirk. we did talk a lot and she asked me a lot about how's me in college and if i finally met a friend. well, i did? and it was okay. atleast now i know how is it of having a friend.

i left the house then. my aunty tearing up. hope she'll be okay in other country.
surprisingly, kai then called me to asked if i'm okay.. i'm just said that i'm fine.

i call a grab car to pick me up so i can go back home. when i arrived at my house, guess what? kai was there. he ask me if i'm actually fine and when i said i am really fine he then said "oh okay, sorry i was just worried. take care" okay so what with this man to be honest? this is how friend do it? strange..