7

they went out together that day. having a talk, they actually talk alot like they're already close. laughing, kai did asks about how she was when she just a kid

"my mom passed away after giving birth to me and i stay with my aunty and uncle but my uncle hates me. well i dont care much about it. i never have friends when i was a kid, i just dont know why and how.. i thought it's because i dont have parents to taught me how to do it but my aunty already like my mom and she taught me a lot about life it just that i dont know how do i do it. when you interact with me like this, i just feel different because i never talk to a stranger comfortablely like this." she said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
kai;

now i know how she feels about her past. i try to understands her everytime. can't believe i'm her only friend.

-

day by days,
kai and jennie got closer. hanging out together, laugh, tells about everyday, know that they're really close but kai still has never told her about him having a crush on her. jennie is someone that kinda don't have feelings to love so she has never talk about being in a relationship.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
kai;

should i tell her now about it? if i don't tell her now then when? what if she reject me? bestfriend to lover is not it. maybe i shouldn't tell her about it. i like her so much, how do i keep this? will i be single the rest of my life if i don't start a step? i need help.

"hello, kyungsoo. can you help me a bit?"

-

and that day he tells him everything about him and jennie and kyungsoo helps him with it.