6

since tomorrow i have no classes, i'll stay at home or maybe go eat some donuts? today is tiring for no reason. i didn't do so much things too today. i've ordered food because i'm too lazy to cook. while waiting for the food to deliver to my house, i play with kai, yes the dog not the person. he get bored fast so i did other things instead. went to my room, i look in the mirror, i saw me. i look beautiful without the gothic makeup but i hate when i went outside without makeup, i feel naked.. .

the food arrived, i ate well but there so many things in my mind while i was eating. think a lot about being alone even when i'm already 18. like you know, i don't have friends since i was born and kau was my first friend EVER. that was cool by the way. beside think about being alone, i think about some hates i receive from social medias.. even if i act like i don't care, but i actually do. this is making me stress um.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

just woke up. i got 10 missed call? and guess by who; it's kai. what he wants from in the morning?

"hello? what is it?" i called him and asks

"you're awake? sorry if i bothered you. um, wanna eat donut with me? i plan to eat ice cream too then" kai replied

"oh. yes sure. when is it?" i asks again

"when you're ready?" he replied then

"alright i'll call you when i'm done. you drive." i said

"oh okay. see you" he hangup.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
kai;

THIS IS THE BEST DAY IN LIFE OH GOD. you won't believe this but she wanted to eat donuts with me??? this is unbelievable.. . to be honest, i've been crushing on this amazing girl ever since i saw her.. and yeah ofcourse i won't tell her about this. she seems don't like me but who knows? she's never had friends before and i'm the first one?? this is a dream. i'll marry her one day.