Chapter Two

"I don't," I said, trying not to strangle my little sister.

"LEE HAS A CRUSH!!"

"If you say that one more time I'm going to rip your head off."

"LEE HAS A-"

I started chasing her around the house. When I finally caught her, and I was going to hurt her. But no, my mom had to come and rip us apart.

"Girls, no fighting. Eylem, you have to set a good example for your little sisters. They're only 9 and 6."

I got up and walked to my room, angry at my mom.

"Why is it always my fault. I always do everything wrong. She always makes my life a living hell. It's so easy to be a parent anyway. All you have to do is feed your kids, play with them, and tuck them in at night. Why the hell does she play favorites, and why the hell am I always the least. She's so stupid I wish I didn't have to deal with her."

I fell asleep early, who needs dinner anyway.

-----------------------

I woke up and went downstairs, it's about six in the morning. I saw a note taped to the fridge.

Eylem,
I'm going out on a business trip. I need you to take care of your little sisters for two months. I left a credit card for you on the table. Take care of them I'll be back in two months.
Mom.

I groaned, "I don't even like them."

I went upstairs, "Goober, get up."

Seyma slapped me, "Don't call me Goober."

"Don't care, wake up."

I walked over to Ayläh's room, "Get up, we're going to the park."

"Okay."

I finally went into Tülay's room, where Se was already awake. I got her dressed and decided to take her next door. The neighbors are good friends of the family. Actually, Kelli is my best friend. I walked over as knocked on the door.

Kelli opened it, "Hey Lee. What brings you here this early?"

"Well, I need your parents to watch Lay. You busy today?"

"I think so, why?"

I shrugged, "I was going to take Sey and La to the park, if you want to come."

"Oh wait, yeah, sorry. I do have plans. Hunter is taking me out to the amusement park."

I nodded, "Well, do you think you could take Lay?"

"My parents could."

She took Tülay out of my arms, then took her bag, and closed the door saying, "See ya later!"

I walked back over to my house where my little sisters were ready to go. I grabbed Ayläh's hand and put my arm around Seyma's shoulder.

----------------------------

The girls have been playing for a while now. I saw a little blonde boy fall and start crying. I ran over, not wanting to see the little boy in pain.

I picked him up, "Are you okay?"

I felt a presence next to me, "What happened buddy?"

Wait, I know that voice. I helped clean the little boy up with the kid who was next to me.

"So is that your little brother?"

Vince shook his head, "My cousin. Name's Leo."

"My sister knows him. The name Ayläh ring a bell?"

"Oh yeah, Leo won't shut up about her."

I giggled, "Well that's young love for ya. He's a cute kid."

I smiled and looked at him fondly, "Who are they?" He asked in a curious voice.

"The older one is Seyma. The younger one is Ayläh."

He smiled, "You guys have cute names."

"Well thank ya, Vinnie."

"It's Vince."

I started walking away towards my sisters, "I know," I said with a wink

"What does that even mean?"

"Stick around and you'll find out."