Part 3

Sourav was suspicious on Yuvi for Mahi's strange behaviour. If anyone can irk Mahi the best, then his name is Yuvraj Singh.

And now he was searching for his youngee, who could tell him what was up his his stubborn kid.

Yuvi, on the other hand, was skipping his way through the corridor, very happy by the fact that he had made Mahi jealous.

Can you imagine!! THE GREAT, EVER COOL, EVER SANE MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI IS JEALOUS!!!

No.. wait a second! Not Mahendra Singh Dhoni, it's Mahi bhai who is jealous. And of whom? His own Dada.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mahi is such a fool!!

Sourav was coming from the opposite side of the corridor. He spotted Yuvi extremely happily jumping around and laughing. He furrowed his eyebrows and strode towards Yuvi.

So I was correct! It is Yuvi's work!, thought Sourav, shaking his head. What to do with these idiots?! Virat is better than these people!!

Sourav neared Yuvi, but Yuvi, who was in his own la-la land, did not see him and bumped into him, very badly. They stumbled quite a distance before steading themselves.

"What is this Yuvi? You could have seriously injured someone like this", said Sourav rubbing his arm which had brushed a wall.

"Sorry Dada... Sorry Dada.. I didn't see you coming... I was..", Yuvi fumbled. He could not say the reason to Dada, could he?

"Are you okay?", he asked instead.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine", said Sourav.

"Okay then I'll go", said Yuvi and tried to escape. He knew that Dada had noticed all the changes in the past few days, and he also knew if Dada started questioning him, he is doomed.

"Wait a minute", said Sourav blocking his way, "Where do you think you are going?"

"I was.. I... Bathroom! Yeah, bathroom!", said Yuvi, coming up with something.

"Bathroom can wait. You first tell me, What's going on here?", asked Sourav incredulously.

"No.. nothing, absolutely nothing Dada. Why do you ask?", said Yuvi not meeting Sourav's eyes.

Sourav sighed. "See Yuvi. If you don't tell me, I have ways of my own to find out. So either you tell me, or you face my ways", said Sourav.

Yuvi knew that arguing with Dada was as futile as turning back time. So he thought it was better to confess.

"Woh actually... Mahi was jealous of the closeness of you and Cheeku", said Yuvi.

"Haa phir?", Dada said gesturing Yuvi to continue. Mahi has gone totally mad!

"Phir kya?! He himself came into many conclusions. You know his stupid overthinking brain naa", said Yuvi.

"So you did nothing?", asked Dada superiorly.

Yuvi backed off and said meekly, "I might have done something", scratching the back of his neck.

"What?!", asked Dada.

"I kind of messed up his mind more by showing yours and Cheeku's pictures together", said Yuvi, just like a kid caught stealing candy.

"Oh God, Yuvi!! Why would you?! You know how possessive he is of Cheeku!", exclaimed Dada.

"He is such an idiot, Dada. He got jealous of you because of Cheeku", said Yuvi, facepalming himself.

"He might want Cheeku all to himself", said Dada, thoughtfully.