Chapter 4

Tsmugi's p.o.v

I told the monokubs to go wake everybody up and after they left i started thinking about some thing shuichi and saile are twins and junko has a twin but then theres kokichi too and all of them are smart enough to be masterminds and they also lived with junko oh god i didnt accidentally put 3 other masterminds in the killing game did i?. Monokuma snapped me out of my thoughts when he said you might want to go to the dining hall or people are going to start suspecting you of being the mastermind especially since you havent been acting really strange lately. okay thank you monokuma 

(im going to frame shuichi saile and kokichi as the masterminds

i changed out of my night clothes and then went to the dining hall. once i got to the dining hall i decided to sit down next to korekiyo and play a game on the monopad because i was bored.All of a sudden i heard yelling from the opposite side of the table i looked over to where the noise was coming from and saile and shuichi where fighting and maki,kaito and kokichi where cheering them on. kirumi then went over to them and stopped their fighting an i was glad she did because all the yelling was giving me a headache. 

Time skip brought to you by monokuma getting thrown against a wall by tenko

Shiuchi's p.o.v

Tsumugi asked monokuma for a trial to find the mastermind i wonder what shes up to. 

When every body was at the trial grounds monokuma said what he normally does but said that it was a trial to find the mastermind instead of a murderer.After that Tsumugi pointed at me then Saile and then Kokichi and said, THEY'RE THE MASTERMINDS! . Do you even have any evidence that we are , because pointing your finger and yelling "they're the masterminds" isn't evidence saile said. well theres the fact that shuichi decided to keep you a secret from everyone and the fact that you shuichi and kokichi all lived with junko! tsumugi said nervously. (youre being hella suspicious tsumugi) Saile got one of his mask and put it infront of his face then said how unfortunate then he looked at me his exprssion saying, finish the sentence or i'll murder you even though he had a blank look it was not something i was used to because hes always smiling (i gave up halfway when i was drawing this)

 (youre being hella suspicious tsumugi) Saile got one of his mask and put it infront of his face then said how unfortunate then he looked at me his exprssion saying, finish the sentence or i'll murder you even though he had a blank look it was not...

Its true that we are masterminds but were not the ones who made this killing game and tsumugi........nice try trying to frame us as the masterminds who made this killing game i said. tsumugi then looked at me shocked and said, h-how did you know. kokichi replied to her with, tsumugi  you cant fool another mastermind. eveybody else started freaking out when kokichi said tsumugi was the real mastermind who put them in a killing game.

After everybody calmed down monokuma said it was time to vote for who the mastermind is everybody voted for tsumugi and she was dragged to her execution.

Tsumugi was forced to cosplay as multiple different people and then she was crushed by a boulder.

Saile's p.o.v

i watched as tsumugi got crushed by a boulder then i spun around and said to everybody, okay future foundation should be here in about ten minutes to come get you guys!. miu looked at me and said Couldnt they have gotten us out of here the day we got here?. Uh actually no they couldnt because tsumugi could have killed all of them and it would have been way too risky anyway. oh okay is all miu said before turning around and saying she was going to go get her stuff.