Volume 1 Chapter 6: Betrayal

Previously: She grew her wings and flew into the air before she hit the ground. The Nomu on the other hand hit the ground and went a few inches into the ground. She landed on its chest and ripped off it's head with just brute strength. She screamed out in sadness and threw it behind her back. She fell to her knees on top of the huge creature. Black bloody tears streamed down her face. "No matter what I do, no matter what happens, I still lose those who i care about...I can't lose Aizawa or Hizashi here or there no matter what."

A few days pass:

Eraserhead & Radio Silence, tried last and they invade AFO's Apartment and kidnap her while she's fast asleep as stealthy villains do.

She woke up chained to a chair with quirk neutralizing cuffs on. Radio took off the cuffs from behind and she stood up, looked up and made eye contact with Aizawa. He was really tall in this AU (6'5, 29). So was Radio Silence (6'4, 29).

The same villian in a the shape of a cat appeared in front of Aizawa in the form a man. He stopped time around them. "What would happen if you never met your loved ones? What would you do if they turned out being a villain instead of a pro hero? How would that make you feel? Answer my questions."

She looked at Aizawa and Hizashi and then back at the villain. "I understand now."  He looked at her curious. "If I never met them, and met the others instead I wouldn't have known about a lot of things. But if I knew them and they turned to the dark side, I don't think I could turn against them. I'm in love with Aizawa and Hizashi." He sighed. She smiled with tears of sadness streaming down her face,"If I didn't have my memories I would have fought back until my last breath. But knowing what I know, I just can't kill them. I rather join them. No matter how wrong, I wouldn't care as long as I'm by his side. This world changed my mind about good and bad. Everyone has a good and bad side. Some are forced into that space of mind and some choose to fall from grace." He smirked devilishly at her words,"You may leave this..." She held up her hand,"Wait before anything happens, what happened to the other me?" He sighed once more,"She died and you replaced her soul. While her dead soul is in your other body back in your world. It's in a coma right now. once you return this body will drop dead. Now are you ready to go now?" She shook her head,"I have to do a few things here before I can return. First thing first I need to make up with Aizawa here. And talk to AFO one last time." He rolled his eyes and seeped into the ground.

Time continued and she smiled happily at Aizawa as he glared at her with bloodlust and anger. "Hey there, Sho and Zashi. I have a proposition for you both, before you kill me."

Back to AFO's apartment he and the heroes are going insane over her disappearance. AFO visited Anti Might to question him about Jesse.

All of the villains that were captured by jesse were set free from a paid off police officer and returned back to the streets. They regrouped with each other at League's hideout. Thet saw a few of them were missing, they tried to call them but they all went to voicemail except for Aizawa's phone.

Aizawa: "Yeah?"

Slain: "Have you captured her yet?"

Aizawa: "Nope, we are still waiting patiently for a turn to strike. Her guard is probably still up, due to you all recklessly attacking her without any breaks. Why do you ask? Do you not have faith in our abilities, how rude."

Slain: "No, I didn't say that. I'll see you later."

Aizawa crushed his phone and growled deeply.

Aizawa: "What's this proposition then? Hurry up before I do something unpleasant towards you."

Jesse: "You and the league are looking for answers about how I know things about you all...right? What if I tell you how, and more. But all you need to do is allow me to join your squad. Oh and let me live of course."