Chpater 7 page 4

...Yea the author of this book is stupid.

—- "Genuine LOVE is so contrary to human nature that it's presenceBears witness to an Extraordinary Power" -John piper—

—-
"Genuine LOVE is so contrary
to human nature that it's presence
Bears witness to an Extraordinary
Power"
-John piper

Lector stared at the Y.n as his grin grew wider "Yea Im real nice once you get to know m-"

Kiren hits lector with a glass bottle that surprisingly didn't break.

Kiren spoke in a low tone, different from his friendly voice. "Go back to butcher the animal I gave you."

Lector mumbled and mocked him as he went back to the kitchen

Kiren spoke once more "apologize my dear. Lector isn't quite sociable as you can see"

Y.N laughed " I can tell now..may I ask why dont Kieran,Eric and Collin get along?" 

Kiren looked around and precise to clean a cup "Kieran is Eric's boss."

Y.n looked surprised

Kiren looked at her "And Collin owes him a favor" He smiled at Y.n. This smile was different from Kieran.

Kiren smile gave off a more gentle aura, it also gave a protecting atmosphere.

Y.N felt safe such a smile...make them feel safe.

Kiren laughs softly "I'm guess Eric and Collin are a hand full?"

Y.n Nods "Yes..A very big hand full. They always bicker on who better and who worse"

Y.n rolls their eye "Sometimes I need as damn break from the two..You know it get tiring"

Kiren nods "I know how you feel I have a younger brother. He's a hand full. He see the world as sunshine and rainbow so I always have to take him out of the trouble he get himself into."

Y.n laughs "Oh really? My brother would get along with you! But he isn't here."

Kiren looked at them "Why so?"

Y.N sighs "He is at work..He should come out of working soon! I hope.."

Kiren tilts his head "What does your brother work in?"

Y.n smiled proudly "He works in the army! He's very strong and big! He very protective tho.."

Y.n laughs nervously "He would kill Eric and Collin for being in the same house or room with me"

Kiren stares "oh? Really?..Quite a protective brother you got there."

Y.n Nods "Yes but I still love him. Sometimes we fight sometimes we get along."

"Sometimes we annoy each other! We mostly do annoy each other!"

Kiren laughs "That's adorable...My brother trys to do stuff with me but I'm not a huge fan of doing stuff.."

"I'm a workaholic"

Kiren soon asked in his normal neutral tone "Now May I ask what I can get you to drink. My dear."

Interact!
•Flirt
•Respond with drink
•Stay quiet
•Leave

~~~~~
Meanwhile with the boys
~~~~~

Kieran grinned as Eric immediately snapped at him

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Eric said in his usual ticked-off tone

"What do you mean my dear..'Friend'" Kieran says with a smirk "Can I visit my own friend?"

Kieran doesn't take long to look at Collin "And you..You still owe me.."

Kieran face show no emotion when he spoke to Collin which mean Kieran was agitated with Collin.

Collin chuckle nervously "Look I'll get to the favor soon! Just give me some more time!"

Kieran walked close to Collin and looked at him straight in the face "Tick tock Collin"

Eric laughed at Collin as Eric mocks "Someone in trouble~"

"Trouble my ass Eric I'll kill you" spoke Collin angrily

Kieran stared at the two "So childish.." he frowned "For two MEN who lived for many years."

He looked at the both

"You sure do Act like children..No wonder Y.N don't really like you both"

Eric and Collin snap their head to Kieran direction

"What"

Kieran looked at them "They don't like you both. Not at all!"

He chuckles "Called you both annoying little brats. That why they wanted you out of the house. They wants break"

Eric twitched his eye "They would never call us like that." Snapped Eric

"Oh but they did!" Kieran grins

Collin just stared "Eric..this is your fault!"

Kieran frown at this "Here we go again"

The two boys started to argue and bicker at each other.
——-

🗿 I'm hungry Ima go eat