Chapter 1: Godzilla finds (y/n)

Story Key

"speaking"

'thinking'

(Y/N)=your name

(Y/M/N)=your middle name

(Y/LN)=your last name

(Y/F/N)=your full name=first middle and last

(E/C)=eye color

(H/C)=hair color

(S/C)=skin color

(S/T)=skin tone

(Fav/F)=favorite food

(Fav/D)=favorite drink

(Fav/C)=favorite color

(2ndFav/C)=second favorite color

(A/N)=authors note

Question of the day: Who are the top 3 anime characters you simp for?➡️

AUTHORS POV:

Far-far away in earthland there is a deserted area that is said to be uninhabitable land unfit for civilization. Which is true if you are human but what if you are not human. What if there is something out there that manage to build a whole kingdom with the help of others, they managed to build a whole society out of this uninhabitable land. Godzilla king of the monsters and Kong king of the giant gorillas they manage to build what is known today as the kingdom of Monsuta with of the mage Mavis Vermillion who was just traveling and stumbled upon their hiding place.

Godzilla was just walking through the woods doing his daily outing making sure no humans and mages are near the magic barrier that hides the peaceful kingdom of Monsuta, where humanoid monsters and gorillas can live in peace. As he is walking, he heard something, he started walking towards the sound getting his atomic breath and scythe ready, as he got closer, he was starting to hear the sound clearly. It was the sound of a baby crying once he got closer, he saw a (S/C) baby with short (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes wrapped in a galaxy blanket, he immediately dropped his weapon and stopped his atomic breath and went towards the baby. "What in earthland is a little baby like you doing in the woods?" he questioned as he picked up the little infant as gently as he could, she looked only a couple of months old.

She stopped crying as he picked her up now looking up at golden yellow eyes, both examining each other features. She suddenly started giggling which startled him which resulted in him almost drop her and causing her to giggle more. "Looks like I won't be able to finish my daily walk" he stated as he starts making his way back to the kingdom. Once he was at the kingdom, he took the back entrance to avoid question about the baby until him and Kong decide what they were to do with her once he made it to the throne room, he saw Kong and ordered everyone to leave them be.

(Kong is the one below)