Author Introduction

Hello! my dear sweet readers it tis I your god in this story. This my very first story yay! OK just to let you know that I DO NOT own any audio, videos, and characters from the anime or movie and that any art or pictures that I use goes to there rightful owners. I will add OC for when its time for drama and for the OCs I will just use random anime upics depending on how this goes I will make more stories I have a lot of ideas.THANK YOU!

Any who I wrote this because it came to me in a day dream also while I was reading natsu x reader and got me thinking what if Godzilla was in it and thus this story was born I have a lot of ideas for this also I'm sorry if all the information is not correct for when I do powers and kong and Godzilla wait and height they change it through out the years as the movies progressed. I might also change some event because why not and my favorite saying is it's fanfiction anything can happen.

I'm just posting this and the prologue I'm writing chapters now but the plan is do more official chapters during spring break then publish during the summer that is the supposed plan but I don't know yet.

WARNING: I will warn you now my writing will be shit and I'm sorry in advance some chapters will probably be short so yea.

I hope you enjoy and lets have fun

PS (The reader will have its cool badass moments and will look OP but not really the reader will also have confidence not to much not to little)