1: The Day He Found Me

"Jesus loves you!" "Jesus loves you!"

That's all they've been yelling since we arrived at lunch.

I sat at the same table, only feeling very annoyed. I look back down at my poem to finish it:

Rose went away,
So the Doctor was blue.
Ask Donna: "where's the Doctor?"
She'll reply: "Doctor who?".
Sarah-Jane and Martha,
And now both the Ponds,
Ran with the Doctor,
But now are all gone.
So ask me again,
Why the TARDIS is blue.
There's a sad man inside,
With his hearts broke in two.
If he'd come find me,
Come find me soon,
I'd mend both his hearts
And we'd be good as new.
-Ali

I was pulled out of my perfect world when I heard Alex yell: "Science loves you! That's what she said!" While pointing his big finger at me. My friends in the group, Isaiah, Hannah, and Victoria, looked at me sympathetically. They didn't believe what I did, but at least they understood.

" yeah that is what I say! Because unlike you I don't believe in a higher deity but at least I don't try to shove it down your throat like all you guys do! Learn some respect!" I yelled at him, my temper getting the better of me again. His group looked shocked.

Victoria saw my temper flare and pulled me back down to my seat as a teacher made Alex leave.

"Are you alright?" She asked me, as she handed me a small mirror. I looked at my eyes and they were still their normal purple, only now had red flecks around the edges.

"A bit of red this time. Dang it! I'm trying to control it but I can't!" I replied.

You see, my eyes have always been a purple color but in certain situations they change colors. When I'm angry or "in defense mode" as you could call it eyes turn red, when I'm in and especially good mood they'll turn a dark blue color, when I'm really sad they turn a light blue color and I think I've seen them green once but I'm not sure.

I gathered my books and got up. "I'm going outside. Coming?" I asked my friends. They all got up and followed.

As we walked, they were talking and I was just nodding every few minutes so they thought I was listening. This is usually what happens every time we talk.

As we walked to 7th grade hall one of the preps walked by and knocked my books out of my hands and kept going.

"Excuse you!" I called after them.

"Are you talking to me?" He asked as he walked back.

"Yeah I'm talking to you! Get you arse over here and pick up my books that you knocked over!" I said, my accent coming back that I had tried to get rid of. I'm not a Brit!

"What did you say to me, fantasy freak?!" He yelled, towering over me.

At that point, I lost control. I'm not the violent type, but when I get too mad I loose control.

I grabbed his throat and lifted him off the ground, choking him. Just before I slammed him to the ground, a whirring noise sounded behind me and I collapsed onto the ground.

I felt a pair of arms pick me up. I looked up to see a man with a grave and solemn look on his face and messy brown hair while my friends were yelling And panicking just before I blacked out.

*

Hey friends and fans! I know I need to work on No Longer Alone, but I had to take a break from it. I'm not having any inspiration and I was hoping this would help!

Song of the chapter: Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace

Vote, comment and tell your friends!

~Reese