3: Waking Up to Emojis and Such

( if you didn't notice that was supposed to be read in tune of radioactive by imagine dragons. Don't ask why, I'm just random like that!)

*Ali's POV*

I woke up with a horrible headache. When I looked around, I noticed I was in a bed room that was definetly not mine. It was all crimson! Eww... I prefer purple...

I got up and went to the door. When I poked my head out I saw a long metal corridor. Hmmm... I started to walk down the hallway until I made it to a large circular room.

I looked around and saw a man under the grating beneath my feet. He looked up and saw me.

"Hello! I was just thinking about you!" He said cheerfully.

"Um..." was all I could manage to say. The Crazy Dude, yes I'm now calling him that, came up through the grating and walked to me.

"What's your name?" Crazy Dude asked.

"Aliyssia Brookes." I said. "Who are you, why did you take me, and where are we?"

"Oh, how rude of me! Aliyssa-"

"Ali" I corrected.

"I'm the Doctor, and this," he put his arms wide as a gesture to the whole place, "is the TARDIS. Stands for time and relative dimension in space. And for some reason, she seems to like you."

I stared at him stupidly.

"You didn't answer my second question," I finally spoke.

"Ah, that's a hard one. Well I did a scan and you... aren't human," he hesitated.

I scoffed, "Of course I'm human!"

"No you're not. But, the species you are is impossible."

"What's that, then?" I asked, my accent slipping again.

"Well, you are an Emojiana. But that's impossible because Emocania was destroyed eons ago." He explained.

"Emojiana? As in Emoji? Like, faces on my phone?" I asked, pulling out my Galaxy 4s.

"Yeah, that's where that word came from. You see, when the Emojianas were wiped out, they were reduced to digital code. And that's what Emojis are." He said.

"Oh and here's a little jiggery doggery," he mumbled, grabbing my phone and pulling out a silver stick with a blue light on it.

He pressed a button, causing a loud buzz, which made me feel light headed and I fell to my hands and knees in pain, before completely collapsing on the hard floor.

He immediately crouched beside me.

"Aliyssia? Aliyssia can you hear me?" He asked worriedly.

"Sonic things... they hurt" I heard myself say as black spots clouded my vision.

"I'm so sorry!" he said, then everything went black.

~

Hey friends and fans! How's it going? Send me a comment or private message because the outcome is up to you guys! I don't have anymore ideas and if I get no suggestions, I will quit this book.

Vote comment and tell your friends!

~Reese

SOTC- Radioactive - Imagine Dragons