2: The Doctor

*3rd person*

The Doctor landed by what looked like a Middle School.

"Why am I here?" he mumbled. He looked around for something to do, but found nothing.

He glanced into a window in the lunchroom and saw a boy yelling "Jesus loves you!" But then the boy turned to a girl with black hair and brilliant purple eyes.

"Science loves you, that's what she said!" he yelled, pointing at her.

He did not approve of this at all, so he got up. He took one last glance into the window and was completely surprised.

The girl, who looked very soft spoken and seemed like a girl who will just sit and take anything a bully says, had gotten up and was yelling at the boy.

She got up and stormed out the door, her friends trailing behind. The Doctor hid behind a bush and she stormed by on the walkway. He stayed there, thinking about what he just saw and also thinking Americans were very temperamental.

He heard a British accent yell "Get your arse over here and pick up these books that you knocked over!" He listened carefully.

" What did you say to me, Fantasy Freak?!" He frowned at hearing that. He peeked up and saw the girl from before pick up a boy who seemed almost twice her size by the throat.

He pulled out his screwdriver and pointed it at her, then set it to a strong stun. Turning it on, she soon collapsed and just before her eyes fluttered shut, he saw the color:

Blood red.

~

Hey friends and fans! So, I got busy, I wanted this to be longer but Oh well! NLA just hit 1K reads! I'm so happy! Do you like the new cover?

~Reese