My Opinion... (Please Read and Comment)

Hello,

I am a Musician and everyone who knows me personally knows that I am very passionate about Music.

I play Ukulele, Guitar, Flute, and a little bit of Violin and Piano.

I am bullied a lot and most of the songs that I write have the concept of being brave and being who you are and lots of people who know me from Church always ask me, "Hey, why do you write only about bullying?" or when I am talking about a new song I wrote a person will say "Let me guess, it's about being yourself?"

Well, I am writing this because I want to answer the questions that I get all the time.

Here is the answer.

Bullying. I HATE IT. It is something that everyone thinks that bullying can be stopped but let's face it. It can't be stopped. No matter what we do, it will NEVER end.

I am bullied and I know that bullying will never stop happening so I thought I would inspire others who are being bullied that it's okay to be different. It's awesome to be an outcast. Yes, an outcast is not fun to be but at least outcasts are the ones that are smart, talented, and pretty.

I sort of compare bullying to Divergent. Divergent is a story about a girl who basically is an outcast because she is different. She is Divergent and no one aprooves of her. Bullying is something that happens because your different. Tris is getting hated on becuse she is cool and brave and selfless and smart and an outcast is getting hated on because they are different ad have so many talents and they are pretty and smart and awesome. BASICALLY, SAME THING.

Everyone who is a musician has a purpose for their music. My dream is to become and Christian singer and my purpose for my music is to share the amazign word of God and to share my story about bullying and inspire others to be brave and just love who they are.

I hope that answers the questions I get all the time. If it doesn't, then ask me about what you did not understand.

COMMENT YOUR OPINION ON BULLYING AND MUSIC.

Be Brave,

Halle McBeth