MOVIE ANNOUNCEMENT

So.

I wrote a book called "Escaping Reality". Here is the summary:

16 year old, Blake Wilde, is the nerdy misfit/outcast at her high school along with her three best friends Sarah, Copper, and Brandon. Blake has a BIG crush on the popular, soccer Jock, Zeke Cooper but the only problems with that is 1. He has a girlfriend and 2. He probably does not even know that Blake exists. One day while Blake is doing her usual afternoon reading, something strange happens. She gets transported inside the book. This continues to happen every time she reads a book. This gives her the idea to write her own story about how she wants her life to be, hoping that she can get transported into that story and she does. Except, when she returns to reality, everything she changed about her life starts to come true. Will Blake keep her new life? Or will she want her old one back?

And I am pleased to anounce...

THAT THIS BOOK IS BEING MADE INTO A MOVIE.

Me and my friends are putting it together and I am the Director/Producer/ Screenwriter.(Basically everything.)

NOTE: THIS BOOK IS NOT PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD.

NOTE: I may be publishing this book using Amazon and it will be in paperback form so you can actually hold it and hug it and smell it (if your one of those people.)