Insert two:

Khaya 

I got out of the bathroom and moved to the other room in slow motion and took the clothes and wore them. When done a sat down on the chair and rolled to where I can hear someone was eating and found him eating. I took the plate and mumbled thank you and began to eat. We ate in silence as the Tv was also very low. When we were done, he cleaned up the dishes.

Him: my name is khayalethu but you can call me khaya. I nodded 

Me: Kailani is my name.

Khaya: what a unique name.

Me: Thank you, and mostly thank you for everything. He nodded and walked to sit by the couch and watched what was on the TV in front of him.

Me: I'll go sleep and just than there was a knock and he looked at me.

Him: stay here. I nodded. He walked to the door.

Khaya

I found the two guys standing there without any of my guards behind and I wondered where did they enter.

Me: hi

Them: hi

Me: how can I help?

Them: we looking for our sister, we from the near farm an she has been missing since morning so was wondering if you have seen here or passed by?

Me; what her name? They both looked at each other and one looked at me smiling " Sne"

Me: nope I haven't seen any Sne walking around here. They nodded and turn. "if I do, I'll let you guys know, please leave me your numbers". They smiled wider and rumbled up they numbers and I took it down and we said our goodbye. When I closed the door, I called my tech guy Siz.

Me: am going to send you a bunch of numbers I need you to dig on them and I need you to trace they whereabout at all cost. 

Siz: you just couldn't retire.

Me: just do it please. I hang up and walked to the lounge to find her sleeping on the chair. So, I picked her up and walked to the extra bedroom and placed her on the bed than took a bottle of water and placed it by her side and closed the door and went upstairs.

Kailani

I woke up to some voices and I sat there thinking what if he has some guest or his girlfriend here and ....

Baby voice: Hi. I looked at the door and saw the young little girl that was standing there. She looks so cute with her tiny noise and has no front teeth making her extra adorable.

Me: Hi. She walked in to my bed and jumped on it and got in the blanket next to me.

Her: Am Minnie and wena?( and you)

Me: Kailani

Minnie: what does it mean?

Me: its means sea and sky.

Minnie: so why bengakhubizanga ngo lwandle or amafu.( so than why didn't they name you sea or sky)

Me: my dad says that am a calm person by nature like the sky and when am angry am like the sea at night. She nodded as if she understood.

Me: how old are you?

Minnie: am 6 years old. 

Me: nice, you a big girl.  she giggled.

Minnie: that what my dad always says.

Me: well, your dad is right.

Minnie: are you uncle Khaya Girlfriend. I chocked at my own breath and looked at her.

Me: where do you get that?

Minnie: Mom and uncle khaya were talking about you in the kitchen, uncle khaya wants to cancel today lunch because he says something came up. So, mom kept asking yini leyo(what is that) and he said he has a guest. Then mom was like " nje awunantombi wena"( it's not like you have a girlfriend over) than they just continued from there and I saw the door slightly open here and I walked in. So, are you the girlfriend? I looked at her with so much shock. Did she just replay a whole conversation for me?

Me: have your dad ever told you that you smart too? She giggled that satisfied laugh.

Minnie: uncle khaya always says I am the smartest girl in the room.

Me: well, you are little one. I got up and she helped me fixed the bed. When done I walked to wash my face and my eye was slowly opening but still painful so I let it be.

Minnie: did you fall?

Me: yeah

Minnie: sorry. 

Me: thank you. We walked to the lounge and saw how busy it was with people in black uniforms walking around up and down.

Lady; I have been looking for you all over Minnie.

Minnie: I found uncle khaya girlfriend. We both turned and looked at her. Her mom in embarrassment and I in shock and just than Khaya walked in looking more handsome than last night. He was wearing a white golf shirt and black shorts and sandals with a big black watch. His face frowned when she looked at us and walked to me. He placed his hands on my face and I kept quiet as he looked right in to my eyes or should I say I since one was shut and he breathed a heavy sigh.

Khaya: I need to get you a patch. And you not using the chair today why?

Me: I didn't even notice.

Khaya: any pains? He was still holding my face and he was whispering.

Minnie: you see she is his girlfriend, uncle khaya is holding her like how daddy holds you before he leaves for work.

Lady: asambe wena ukhuluma njalo( come let go, you talk too much). He looked down and let go of my face than moved a step back.

Khaya: am having my family over for Sunday lunch, want to join?

Me: I don't have anything to wear. I mumbled.

Khaya: than come let go shopping for something to wear. I looked at the door and had a mini panic what if Jack and his guys are still there waiting for me or looking for me. He looked at the door and looked at me.

Khaya: I got you. I have no idea how he read my mind that I was scared but that reassured me and we walked out to the garage. This feels like a villa so many cars.

Khaya: Come this way. I walked to a full black Hummer with tinted windows. He helped me up on to the car and walked to his end and got in. "I won't eat you" he watched me as I moved closer to the door. I tried smiling but my fear made it impossible for me to be calm or to be less panicky. We got at the mall and I watched as everyone turned with us and he walked like he didn't just see that everyone is looking at us. Somehow my hand was in his and we were walking and that didn't scare me. He directed me in to Woolworths. 

Khaya: pant or skirts or dresses?

Me: a dress I'll be nice. He nodded and walked to that side.

Khaya: what size you were? 

Me: 32 

Khaya: and the shoes?

Me: 6. 

Khaya: cool we walked to customer service desk and a cute girl came by and he didn't even smile.

Khaya: ill like everything that you have here that a size 32 and every shoe and any two or 3 hats and all kinds of shades and any accessories that you think this lovely lady might like. While you organize that for us, we will be at the cosmetic side. I just stood there frozen and he pulled me to the side as if he just hasn't said what he wants. I felt myself panic, how on earth am I going to pay for this?