Insert 14

Kailani

Khaya: that was the most delicious meal I have ever eaten in all my life.

Me: you are just being sweet to me.

Khaya: no seriously you have mad cooking skills.

Me: Thank you, I have always wanted to be a chef you know, start my own restaurant. Have like a cooking book or show. That kind of a thing.

Khaya

I watched her eyes lit up as she spoke to this. I saw how she loved talking about cooking and an idea came to mind but I let it slide for now.

Kailani: you looking at me weird

Me: am just seeing how you love cooking and the joy that comes to mind when you speak about.

Kilani: it my escape route. It's the only place where my heart is at peace and is content.

Me; I see. Let me go get ready for work. She nodded and I walked out leaving her humming.

Zuleka

I got to Durban. I stood by the patio of the beach house that I have as a safe house and looked out at the endless sea. I turned to find Ntsizwa standing there looking at me.

Me: what?

Ntsizwa: do we have to pick a fight with him, I nearly lost you before

Me: and you won't lose me now. Now tell me what the plan?

Ntsizwa: we trying to have eyes at his estate but the security is top notch so we need to have ground eyes and am working on that as to what will be next.

Me: okay that good. Remember he is on hell of a smart guy so please tread carefully

Ntsizwa: am on its boss.

Me; now get me Jack here please.

Ntsizwa: sure, thing boss. He turned and left as I stood there thinking of my next move.

Jack

My days as a gangster are numbered the Big Zee is here and his here all because I lost his package. This will ruin me and make me as if I don't know what am I doing. Why did Kailani have to do this? What have I done at that child in order for her to run away the way that she did? Just than Ntsizwa walked in and he looked pissed and scary.

Ntsizwa: am here to pick you up. The boss wants to have a word with you.

Me: Why?

Ntsizwa: just come. I nodded to my guys to follow us and we drove to the house that he was staying at while here. I walked in and it was heavily guarded and he was sitting outside by the patio looking to the beautiful ocean. He was looking at the ocean

Zuleka: Jack. He never turned to look at me and that somehow made me so nervous.

Me: Hi

Zuleka: tell me what happened? That made me nervous.

Me: well, she ran away and we haven't been able to find her, we have eyes everywhere but nothing so far.

Zuleka: and now what?

Me: we keep on looking, she has no money and clothes and shelter.

Zuleka: not if she is with Khaya

Me: am sorry boss

Zuleka: I hate having to work for what mines. She was supposed to be delivered days ago yet here we are and here I am dealing with your mess and having to face my worst enemy.

Me; am sorry boss

Zuleka: oh well. Next thing I felt the hot burn on my chest and looked at myself surprised and shocked only to see blood oozing out of my chest and I looked at him and he was now looking at me.

Zuleka: you are good as dead to me... those were my last words and I felt my body heat up and I lost my balance and hit the floor. I died because of a bitch who was ungrateful to me.....