A Good Time

I started blushing so hard as he actually almost told him that, this is so embarrassing!

"Let's order, shall we?" I asked, trying to change the subject in my mind.

We all looked at our menus as we figured out what wanted, I still couldn't stop thinking about him though.

"I think I'll have the chili cheese burger with a side of fries, what do you guys want?" Kiri asked calmly.

"Umm, I will take the Chankonabe!" I told him.

"I guess I'll have the Miso Soup." Shinzo responded.

A waiter finally came over and took our order, and our food finally came. This food is delicious!

"Do you guys want to watch a movie after this?" I asked, trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah dude!"

"I guess that will be fine, what type of movie are we watching?"

"Horror!" Kiri responded enthusiastically.

"I'll be right back!" Kiri said as he finally spotted Mina and Sero.

"Are you spying on us?" He asked, kinda offended.

"Definitely not! We would never." Sero replied sarcastically.

"Nope, we totally are, what's going on between Shinso and Kami? Does Kami have a crush on him? I totally ship it!"

"Yes Mina, he actually has a huge crush on Shinso, you got your answer, leave, we will see you later."

"You're no fun, but fine, can we come to movie night though? Kami is terrified of horror and we have the perfect plan!" Mina blurted out.

"Yeah, fine, your room though, you have a bigger TV."

Mina and Sero finally left satisfied with everything they heard to set up for Mina's plan.

"Mina and Sero are going to be at movie night with us, we're going to Mina's room too since she has a bigger TV, is that alright with you?"

"Yeah, that's fine." Shinso and I replied at the same time, making me blush so hard.

"That was so good!" I said as we all walked out.

"Yeah, it was." Shinso chuckled looking at Kami.

"Okay, let's have a good time!" Kiri told them.

Kiri led the way to Mina's dorm, and as we walked in we were all shocked. There were so many cool white lights, with 3 pillows on the floor, Mina and Sero and 2 of the pillows.

Kiri rushed to one of the pillows as he said, "You two can sit on the bed!"

I blushed a little as we made our way to the bed and sat down.

I jumped at every small jump scare, and grabbed onto shinso. Shinso was shocked, but calm. I couldn't let go, and I felt safer.

I fell asleep, I'm so embarrassed, but he's so warm and comfortable.

"He fell asleep, I'm going to take him to his room." Shinso said leaving the room.

He set me down on my bed and started to walk out. "Sh-Shinso?" I asked, sleepy.

"Yeah Kaminari? What do you need?"

"Goodnight, and thank you."

"Goodnight Kami." Shinso said quietly, smiling as he walked out.

Shinso got back to Mina's dorm as she noticed his smile and asked, "Do you like Kami?"

"N-no, that would be silly."

"Ohhh he so does!" Kiri told them.

"Bro! You should ask him out!" Sero blurted out.

"I-I don't have a crush on him!" Shinso said blushing hard.

"I'm going back to my dorm, goodnight everyone." He said walking back to his dorm.

"We all know he definitely has a crush on him, we need to get them together." Mina told them with her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Yes! Operation ShinKami is a go! Let's do this!!" Kiri stated.

••••
That is the end of part 3! I love you all and hope you have a good day and enjoy my story!