4 / 26 • 𝙣𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

+*:ꔫ:*﹤test of character﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧‧̍̊

(Rin's POV) [oooooooooh i know y'all will hate this so i'll make this quick]

Oikawa? Is that him? "TOORU-CHAN!" I yell out across the room, getting everyone's attention. He was holding someone else in their arms making me immediately envious. Who does she think she is? I run up to him while he tried to protect his lady. "How are you?"

"I'd appreciate it if you don't interrupt my date-"

"Ahh don't be silly, we had history Im sure they don't mind-" She shows herself, and speak of the devil. l/n y/n. I see she hasn't changed. She's still the unattractive bitch from high school. I see all terrible things don't change. (bitch that's u, the fuck- i'm so sorry for making such a bitch character i swear the antagonist in my next story is actually a decent person because it's my waifu )

"No, we both actually mind. So please don't talk to me unless you have that million yen from like a year ago." He retorts coldly, making y/n giggle in his arm. I gasp and drag y/n's hair, making her mouth widen. She throws me on the matted surface of my shoot and flips her hair. (period sis as you should) My manager hurried over to me, carrying me to my feet while I watch Oikawa and y/n laugh and whisper to each other.

"Security!" Their eyes widen and run out of the premises. They were laughing the whole way through until the security people came like 20 minutes late (karma hoe). I limped back to my makeup table and angrily took a sip of my kombucha. "Hello, fix this!" yelling at the make up artist who hurriedly tried to get away from me. I groan and walk out the set. This day cannot possibly get worse.

Due to your recent behaviour on set, we are choosing to fire you from this production. We will be sending out emails to other companies of your behaviour before they decide to hire you. Have a good rest of your day.

And it just did.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

(Y/N'S POV) [cue that song that reminds me of deciphered]

We run out of the museum, laughing loudly and causing a distraction to everyone. We both couldn't stop laughing even as we got out of the building. Everyone thought we were psychopaths. We finally calmed down and he dragged me to another building. The sun was just setting and the coloured windows reflected off the light beautifully.

He sat us down on the clay bench, his arm over my shoulders, holding me close to him while we watch the sunset. I hold onto his hand with my head resting on his shoulder. I looked up at the boy and started biting his jawline. He giggles and brings his head closer to my lips. I bit in too hard and he moves away instinctively. "That hurts y/n" rubbing his cheek. He looks at me and quickly kisses my widely smiling lips.

"Why didn't you do that to Rin in high school?" I ask him out of no where.

"It kinda felt like she had more power over me. I was pretty scared of a girl who is only two inches off my height, pathetic am I right? She'd always force me to kiss her and let her on my lap even if I didn't want to and explained I was with you. She's always throwing herself around me instead of the other 3rd years in the school. Now what about you. What's your deal with Rin?"

"Ahh, I didn't think this explanation was necessary but she has tried to threaten my reputation so many times, leaked my information and has spread all the false rumor about me, including the cheating one. She even made me quit manager which just lead her to get kicked off as well. And when she found me on the bench during your game she went ballistic." I leaned back on the seat and the sun was almost down. "So she made my entire second year and relationship shit all because she was trying to get close to you" He nods and curls his lips. "I guess we're stronger around her when we're not keeping this from each other. That was a large mistake in high school." Commenting while leaning back on his shoulder. We were soaking up the last bit of sun, feeling the warmth of it and each other against our skin.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks while stroking my leg. His hands stayed in one general area, not going too far in.

"You were so busy with volleyball and I didn't want to seem like the clingy helicopter girlfriend-"

"But you were my girlfriend. That was your job if you suspected something and I'm supposed to make you feel like the happiest person alive." He pinches my cheeks, making my jaws hurt. "Well, there's always second chances for most things, and if you give me that second chance I've been wanting then maybe we can change our fate and avoid the things we did wrong."

"Is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend again." He smirks and grabs my face closer to his.

"Maybe.." I moved my face closer only to stop and press a finger on his lips.

"Try again pendejo." Laughing at his bummed out expression of missing a kiss. "Let's go have dinner!"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

(Oikawa's POV)

"No I think that's a crazy idea!" She laughs loudly before she could even take a bite out of her food. We sat at a wooden picnic table, eating street food for dinner. I haven't smiled this hard since our last date. My cheekbones were hurting from the constant curl of my dimples. I take a sip of my water as she starts to calm down. She sneaks a piece off my plate and quickly eats it in front of me. I gasped and take a handful of her fries and ate it in front of her. Her eyes widened and starts poking her sticks at me. I just laugh at her movements, feeling the judgement of others around us. We threw out all our trash and started to walk on the pier, smelling the ocean air. The moon was high and beautiful though the stars were dimmed and invisible.

"I can't seem to see the stars." She frowns as she zips up her jacket to prevent the night air.

"Let's go for a drive then?" She looks up at me and nods. We start to drive at to the outskirts of the central city, the artificial light dimming at every mile.

I park the car at the base of the tall hill, running up to the peak to see the constellations flooding the black sky. She stares up in awe, laying on the dry grass. I laid next to her, admiring the reflection of the stars in her eyes. She averts her attention to me and smiles, leaping forward to throw her arms around me. "Thank you," she mumbles into my shoulder. "This is the happiest I've felt in months. I thought my second year would never get better and third year was an alright experience but you've made me genuinely happy. So thank you for making me happy these two days." I smile and hold her tighter. I start to tear up at her presence.

"I-I love you, so much. I want to show you how much I can. It's the least I can from all the things I've brought upon you." Stuttering to get my feelings out. "Please, let me be yours again. I know it took so long but." I pulled away from her and held her face as if she was an easily broken chinaware. "I know now. You're the one that I want. And I wouldn't have it any other way."

Her eyes were glossy and big, the stars still reflecting off or rather the stars came from her eyes and projecting into the sky. I could look at it forever. And if only she'd let me be hers, I'd never let her go. Not again.

a/n: ahaha this is the exact reason why i'm single. but i don't care 2d boys are better anyways. also my ex texted me "do you ever miss the old things" like bitch no. you're going after one of my friends and treat me as an option. tf you talking about. anyways, next chapter is iwa and mai's life just a heads up mmk. alright i need to pay attention in class or they'll take my phone. bye bubbas