𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

We kept in touch right after we parted ways so he could be in Argentina living his dream and I in Tokyo, figuring out how to get an exchange grant so I could be with him more. Even at the time difference, we always talked and he never failed to make me smile. I was only granted three years and I had to head back to Tokyo to graduate but I made sure to get into med school in Argentina.

He has yet to win a gold medal and he's done everything he can. I feel kinda bad but I know his destined win is close.

It was the 2020 Olympics and the Argentina team was on the cusp of winning against the Japan team. After a long rally and him fighting through his fatigue, Argentina came out on top. Everyone cheered loudly and patted Tooru on the back as he celebrated the win.

He earned his gold medal, the long awaited medal that he had waited for. The smile on his face as he ran up to me and tackled me on the court was priceless. "So when shall we get married, future Mrs. Oikawa?"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Throughout the end, he made sure y/n was the only one in his eyes. They got the baby girl they've always wanted and she was beautiful and will be an angel among the world. They had another child, a boy this time and he was sure to win the hearts of those around him.

On their last day, he rested in y/n's arm and refused to get out. They both died in each other's arms and their last breath was used to tell each other that they loved the other. Though they did not live in the moon like they wanted, their souls resides on the surface of the pale rock. "You'll still find me in the next life right?"

"Undoubtedly." Tooru smiles and lays on the ground next to y/n. They'd get here someday, it was unfortunate it wasn't in their life time. But at the end of it all, they were certain they'd live here again. With the same soul that was meant for them and explore the distant and endless galaxies with each other.