Two

Present....

Your delicate finger brush againts the tip of the glass staring at the liquior in it before taking a sip and sigh at the bitter yet addicting taste of it.

There you are sitting on the stool at the bar. A bar of your families if you must say.

The waiter came and put the bottle of whiskey that you asked as you muttered a small thank you. He smile and walk to the other side of the counter to serve other customer.

You look at the now empty glass in your hand. Head empty just as your feelings.

A sigh leave your mouth as you grab the bottle and pour the whiskey in your glass.

"Drinking without me i see?" A voice echoed in your ear as you turn to be greet by a tall handsome man, none other than Park Seonghwa..

A smile curves it's way to your lips as you let out a soft sigh, "Hwa.. it's been so long.."

You gave each other a warm welcoming hug as he soon took a seat next to you. A waiter come rushing to serve seonghwa's drink. The usual ones that he always have when he came by.

"How have you been?" he asked ever so caringly..

"I'm good as always.. How bout you?" you turn your attention to the glass full of whiskey infront of you.

"Been great.. Business seems to grow well.." He smiles observing the surrounding filled with lots of people, well mostly from 'that' category of people. Mafias..

"Yeah.." you smiled at the thought but then faded as you notice something odd.

"What do you mean by great? It's unlike you to say so." You look at him and he let out a chuckle.

"Didn't took you long to notice that." You scoffed.

"Of course I would notice, I'm not that careless you know.." rolling your eyes as you bottom up your drink letting out a satisfied sigh.

He laughs and shake his head at your response.

"Whatever you say cub.." He sips his drink..

It was a peaceful silence until the blasting song came from dance floor downstairs.

You look down as you saw two familiar figure dancing and vibing in the crowd full of people.

"You didn't say Yunho and Mingi are coming.." You laugh lightly as you saw them getting lost in the crowd

Hwa sigh but let out a little chuckle then, "They need a break.. well, we all do need to take a break.."

Yunho and Mingi were and still is your bestfriend and they come by quite often.

You turn to your brother and quickly sense that he seem a bit off now..

"Did something bad happen?.."

It took him a while before he speak up again

"Its.. quite a difficult story since now that I realise I haven't introduce you to my teammates yet.." you saw his eyes getting lost at the sight of alcohol infront of him.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, I understand.." You rest a hand on his shoulder just so that he know you will always be by his side.

He nodded.. Just as he was about to speak again, he quickly shut his mouth tight which cause your brows to furrow in confusion.

Waiting for him to talk, he breath out heavily, "How is... m-mother and father..?" Trying to sound as normal as he can but ends up stuttering.

Your eyes widen as you were purely shocked by his question. You see, Hwa isn't the type to express his feelings.. He keep it to himself most of the time.

His relationship with your parents aren't that good..

Last time they had a huge fight which ended up with seonghwa running away from home.. That was 4 years ago, you were only 18 when that happen..

"They went to Japan 2 month ago, business related.. I'm not sure as to when they will return tho.. "

Seonghwa nodded..

"I assume you are still staying with them.."

you just nod your head..

"I had to.."

You had to cause Seonghwa isn't there. The position you are in right now was supposedly his.. but after all that happen, you find yourself here..

"You can just leave.. There's nothing for you there. Not anymore.." He said quitely eyes piercing the glass of drink in his hand.

This topic with hwa brings back a lot of memory when he was still living together with you and your family.

"I know.. but you know it's not that easy.."
you look at him with your lost eyes..

Both of you staring into each other's broken lost soul.

You just want a purpose, something you can hold on to, something that can keep you going but neither you nor him know what you both really wanted..

2 years of living aimlessly after leaving your previous life, makes your heart suffer and you can't help but to feel lost. Do you even know what you want?

Seonghwa made a huge decision to start his own clan with his mates and leave the family behind. Obviously your father wasn't very happy about that but infact he didn't really care cause all he care about is position, power, money, you name it all.

The night went by with you and Hwa's conversation.

Time skipped

It was 12 a.m and finally your working hour had ended. You went to your office at the highest floor and pack up your things, ready to go home.

Home..

"Welcome back Young Miss.." greet the bodyguard who opens up the door for you.

You hummed as respond and walks upstair to your room.

You did your usual night ruitine, and nothing much happen that night so you close your eyes in attempt to fall asleep.

•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•

a/n -  You probably notice that I changed the storyline cause I don't see myself liking the previous one