01 | AFTER THAT NIGHT

never knew he would open his eyes after the amount of pain he felt that night,

but he did.

as if an electric shock just hit him like crazy, as if a magnet pulled him with an immaculate amount of attraction,

he woke up from a deep sleep.

his head felt way too dizzy that he wanted to lay down again, but something froze him to sit on the white floor and didn't allow him to move from that spot. he rubbed his head, wincing in pain due to the headache as he blinked his eyes for a few times.

what happened?

he remembered an ambulance came to pick him up from seulbyul's arms, he remembered a dozen of doctors and nurses surrounded him with such worried expressions shown on their faces.

why would they be so worried?

its not that he wouldn't survive. he had woke up, he can move without feeling any pain on his body except his head. and fortunately when he thought about it, the headache had already disappeared.

how can he heal this fast?

he looked down at his body, he was wearing the same clothes that he wore during that night, except that his clothes now weren't covered in blood. the wounds on his arms disappeared, it felt like a miracle.

could this be a miracle?

he never felt this clean, and... alive.

he felt so alive.

what happened to him actually? was that a nightmare and now he had woken up from it? he knew it has always been a nightmare.

he looked at his surrounding, trying to absorb what kind of place he was placed in right now. he looked at his left, and then his right, up, and down.

there was nothing but white walls.

they weren't actually a wall, because he tried to stand up, he tried to step foward, he tried to reach it. he tried to have that kind of realization of bring placed in a white room without knowing what for.

but this kind of realization didn't hit him well.

the more he stepped foward, and he felt like it was even more farther for him to reach the wall.

there was no end.

he moved to his left, and he repeated what he did earlier. unsatisfied with the result, he turned to his right, again and again. he even ran to reach it.

but there was no sign of success. not even a percent.

where was he right now? what kind of place was this? he couldn't see anything but white sceneries. there was nothing else,

not even a person.

he ended up kneeling down, eyes glued on his legs as he tried to think about a solution. too far to think about how to get out from this place.

he should think about how he got in here.

he couldn't reach any end, of course he couldn't find a door. this couldn't be a room. he roughly walked for almost 20 minutes for each sides, and there was no ending of it.

the feeling of couldn't reach the walls,

it was the same feeling when he couldn't kiss seulbyul back for the last time that night.

and to think about it again, how can he healed so fast? he couldn't even walk that night. he couldn't even feel her touch, it felt like everything was fading away,