Chapter four

"You're not going Enyo , end of discussion "

"this is my chance to take my revenge"

"revenge is not always the answer , the new king did nothing to you , he was just a mere child when his father killed your parents and the remaining white witches , he is not to be held accountable for his father's actions " Margret was right , even though i hated the idea of her being right ,she was .

"If you promise you wont kill the new king i will let you leave this house otherwise i will lock you down in the dungeons " promises were sacred , if you broke it you would be cursed , no one has ever broken their promises .

" Fine , okay , i promise i will not kill the king or put him in harm's way" i say as i take a dagger and slice my palm open and so does Margret " promise " we both say as we link our bloodied hands together .

"Guess it's time to pack you a little bag " she says as she runs to my room and leaves me in the kitchen .

"I'm packing you some dresses " she calls out " WHAT " I immediately run to my room .

"out" she says as a force pushes me out and the door closes itself .

" please pack decent clothes' ' i beg her through the door she doesn't reply instead she just lets one of those evil laughs .

This is gonna be a long night and im already anticipating it .