You promised( Punz x Dream)🖤

Context: Punz promised Dream he would never betray him, but he ended up nearly killing him, tossing him into the prison, Dream went insane in the prison and killed himself from blood loss. And then cry you now the drill also divorcement arc

Dreammon is the thing making him go insane. So that's why Dreams eyes occasionally turn red. When Dreammon is in control, he is stupidly strong. He managed to wipe out a city with in a minute Punz singing and humming is the only thing keeping Dreammon calm.

Dream is also emotionally uncontrollable, has anxiety so he is afraid of betrayal

Only a small percentage of people who actually reads my one shots follows me and vote, so if you like this chap, please consider following and vote. It's free and you can always change your mind. Please enjoy!

CW: blood, self-harm, insane thing

~The start~

Around a few months before

While Dream and Punz was cuddling and watching a movie, they were noticed that Tommy is about to start a war.( they also married, ok bye)

Dream " hey, Punz"

Punz " Yes Dream"

Dream " Will you every betray me?"

Punz " No, why would I"

Dream " dunno, but you promise?"

Punz " Yes, I picky Promise"

Present Time

Techno, Phil and Dream teamed up to end L,Manberg. Punz wasn't necessarily on L,Manberg's side, he hated the people there, so when Dream started blowing it up, Punz Trident up to Dream to help him without L,manberg people noticing. It was all fine, until. One day, Punz went to his secret base where only very few people know about and Tommy was one of them. 

Punz POV

I was walking to my secret base today, wanting to get something, when I arrived, I saw a gift from Tommy. I looked inside the gift. There was a message.

To Punz:

Hello, Punz this is Tommyinnit, I need help from you, we want to put Dream in prison, but we need all the help we can get, so please join our side. 

Here is our payment for you help.

From Tommyinnit

Punz looked inside the box, it was full of blocks of diamonds, emeralds, gold and iron, addition few pieces of netherite, " T-this is more then  what Dream has every paid me. I-I" I hesitated for so long after seeing. I was unable to decided. After a long time debating, I joined Tommy. I knew I would regret it, didn't  know what I was thinking anymore.

~A day Later~

Tommy went to visit Punz in his secret base, he went to his base to ask him will he join.

Tommy POV

I was walking to Punz Base, When I arrived. I saw Punz in his garden "Hey, Punz" He turned his head looking to me, He look upset, "you good buddy?" " Yeah, I'm fine" He respond, but turned his head back. " can, I come in?" I was worried "Yeah" I walked inside, he was planting carrots, i helped him, so we can get a conversation going, before I ask him about joining. After a while. I went up to him, " hey, Punz?" "Yeah"  I didn't know how to put it " Umm, will you join me on the mission?" "Y-yeah" he stutter, I told him the code word for if anyone needs to assemble, " Chirp"I went and left soon later. (btw Chirp is the most famous Minecraft disc, I googled it)