lunch (13)

warnings: talk of rape

george pov

it is now sunday, the last day before school starts back up. who came up with the idea that weekends are only two days? well, whoever did, fuck you. clay, nick, maddie and i are all eating pancakes downstairs in clays kitchen. we are all just making jokes and having fun together. i hope its like this every weekend.

clay pov

"hey george?"
"yes, clay?"
"do you want to go out of state this week? like, on a trip?"
"not during the week. i cant miss anymore school"
"fine. then over the weekend maybe?"
"sounds good to me. where are we going?"
"i dont know. lets just go where the road takes us."

he smiles at me and rolls his eyes. so i take it as a yes that he will go. george goes home later in the day, maddie goes out with her friends, so it leaves me and nick home together. we are sitting on the couch eating ice cream.

"dude, whats going on between you and george? i can tell you have hella feelings for that kid."
"i dont know what you're talking about nick"
"dont lie to me. i literally know you guys kissed. i saw you."
"perv."
"so are you guys like, a thing?"
"i dunno. we like just met"

after that, me and nick watch movies for the rest of the night.

i wake up to my 5:00 alarm and nick is on the other side of the couch, snoring. i get off of the couch and make my way upstairs. i start up the shower and pick out some clothes. i choose cuffed black jeans with a blue tie die crewneck. and, a chain belt and black converse. after my shower, i go downstairs to pop some waffles in the the toaster for myself, nick, and maddie. i eat quickly then head off to school. dont ask how i skip so much school but still manage to have straight b's. the truth is, i dont know either. i arrive at school, my first classes go by as slow as hell. but now its my favorite part of the day. lunch. because its one of the few times a day i can see george. when i get into the cafeteria, i see george sitting with alex and karl.

"hey guys. whats up?" i say
"where have you been all weekend clay? we havent seen you for like 4 days!" karl asks
no way in hell im telling them i was with geor-
"he was with me all weekend" george says excitedly.

karl and alex both look at me at the same time with their eyes widened. i look at george with a glare but hes laughing his ass off. my face turns beet red.
alex and karl look back at eachother

"DUDE I KNEW IT. GIVE ME MY TWENTY BUCKS NOW" alex yells
"fine, fine." karl hands him the money.

we spend the rest of lunch laughing together. nick obviously isnt here because of the situation last week. when lunch is over, its time for the rest of my dreadful day. when the bell rings, i pretty much sprint to my car. alex and karl are there waiting for me. they both say they dont have anything going on so i tell them we can go straight to the park. when we get there, alex offers be to take a hit of his nic.

"im good dude. ive been off drugs for a week now. im trying to stop."

karl and alex look at me like i just committed a murder.

"what?! im trying to live past 18! do what yall wanna do but im not doing it"

they still look at me like im insane.

"quit looking at me like that." my lips press into a flat line.

instead of being mad at them, we all three burst out laughing harder than we ever have. we laugh for at least 10 minutes before it dies down. all of our eyes are wet from crying. i almost pissed myself. alex almost threw up. and karl almost passed out. that was the most fun ive had in awhile. i decide im gonna tell them about what happened at the party thursday night.

"so, i acctually gotta tell you guys about something. and its pretty important and serious. like really serious. so can i trust you guys?"
"yeah dude, you can trust us" karl says

my eyes suddenly start tearing up.

"so um- at your house on thursday karl, remember that girl george told you- uh- to leave?"
"yeah. why?"
"so. i was pretty drunk. i was upstairs trying to find you guys and she saw me upstairs. she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the guest room, and told me to listen to her. since i was so intoxicated, i couldnt speak up. she undressed us both. i tried to push her off of me multiple times, but she insisted that i wanted it. eventually, i started getting really dizzy a-and my v- vision got blurry. she pushed u- uhm- myself ont- into her. she kept m- moaning out my name. i hated every second of it but i couldnt stop anything. s- so yeah. then george found us and pushed her out of the room. he helped me get dressed and stuff then yeah. i just thought i should tell you guys about it."

they both stay silent and come over to hug me. they both put their arms around me and i start to cry. i hate crying in front of people.

im choosing to write instead of doing spanish 😏

word count: 949