falling (18)

clay pov

we are at dinner and i am talking to georges family. about lots of things, actually. when dinner is over, george takes me back up to his room and we sit on his bed. he snuggles up against my chest and i put my hands in his hair. i take one of my hands and put it in his.

"hey clay" he mumbles
"yes, georgie?"
"lets skip school tomorrow. i have a fun idea" george says, his face still burried in my chest.
"what? goodie two shoes george is asking me to skip school tomorrow?"
"yes or no, idiot."
"of course. what do you have in mind?"
"well. i was thinking we could go find a nice campsite to go camping, then stargaze when it gets dark?"
"sounds like a plan." i say

soon enough, its time for me to go. i say goodbye then thank him and his family for having me for dinner. i really want to come back. georges family is like the family i never had.

george pov

when clay leaves, i go upstairs to do some homework since i wouldnt be there tomorrow. once im done, i get ready for bed since its getting late. my phone dings and i smile when i see the notification is from clay.

clay⚡️: goodnight dummy. see ya tmr. what time should i pick you up?
me: 11?
clay⚡️: sounds good. goodnight georgie
me: gn idiot.
clay⚡️: love u too

i fall asleep with a smile on my face leftover from clay and i's conversation. god, the joy this boy brings me.

the next morning the clock says 10:21,
damn it! clay will be here soon.
i get up and make myself some breakfast. after eating, i pack a bag for tonights events with 2 pairs of clean clothes, and just the essentials. then i gather a bag full of snacks and drinks for the trip down.

then i hear a knock at my door. i open it to see clay smiling. he walks in and sits at my kitchen counter while i pack up the rest of the food.

"so how far away is this place?"
"i think an hour or two. i looked it up on google maps and theres a couple different ways to get there."

i grab both of the bags full of items we are bringing and clay opens the front door for me and locks it behind him as we walk out. i put our things in the back seats of the car and i get in the passengers seat. i sit down and buckle up while clay plugs his phone into the aux cord. the playlist we made for our roadtrips together comes on.
She's Kinda Hot
is the first song to play. the car is filled with some silence, but mostly singing to the songs playing. minutes and minutes and minutes go by, clays right hand in my left. i tilt my seat back slightly and rest my head back.

clay pov

when i look over to my right i see george sleeping. i look at the gps on georges phone and it says 42 minutes to go. what am i supposed to do with 42 minutes to myself? i guess just listen to music and relax. so thats what i do, relax, and enjoy the ride.

it is now 12:57 and the gps says we are at the campsite! i slowly put my hand on the top of georges head and kiss him on the forehead.

"g'morning clay"
"we are here, georgie. its 1 o'clock"
"mkay"

he continues to sit in the car with his eyes closed while i get everything out of the back seats. i walk down the trails into the open grassy areas where we will be seeting our things up. george still isnt here so i go climb back up the inclined trails to get him. i open the passenger seat door to see george fallen back asleep. my hand goes on his thigh and i shake him awake slowly.

"lets go george. i have our things down there."
"mmh tired"
"please, georgie?"
"tired."
"o-okay"

i place one hand around his back, then through his arm. then i grab his hand and put it around my shoulder. i didnt want to full on carry him so i might as well help him walk. i get george stood up and walking slowly to make sure we dont trip. we get back to our things and george is more awake now so i let go of him and unpack the tent.

george pov

by the time we are done setting our things up inside the tent, we are both beyond tired. a quick trip to the river cant hurt, right? i talk clay into walking down there with me before dinner. we get down to the river and i have a great idea.

"wanna get in?" i ask
"uh, it might be cold, but sure"

that answer leaves me with no hesitation to take off my shirt, along with my shorts, leaving me in my boxers. i look over at clay, who is staring at me with a smirk. dirty little bastard.

"get in here you bitch and stop staring at me!" i yell to him from the river.

the water goes up to about my shoulders, and i look over at clay who is finally undressing to get in the water. i reach out my hand to him and he takes it while smiling. i pull him gently down into the water with me, also pulling him into a hug. my head in the crease of his neck, his head resting on top of mine. he brings his hand and delicately grabs my chin and tilts it up towards his face. my eyes meet clays. i now wrap both of my hands around then behind his neck.

a raspy but quiet voice flows from clay, "hi"
"hi clay"

i close my eyes and bring my lips onto his. i mark his lips while he marks mine. my tounge scrapes against his teeth. i want to explore more. i need too.

"i need you clay."
"i need you more baby"

my whole body practically melts at that name. baby.

clays lips crash onto mine again, but its heated now. we both fight for dominance but he comes out on top. clays hand is now on the back of my head, while he is leaning over me. i bring my hands and run them through his hair while we make out. his sweet, slippery lips make their way down to my neck, then he starts to suck on the spot. i feel his teeth against my throat, creating new marks all over. i love it.

"mm- so fucking in love with you clay"

i feel his lips turn into a smile on my neck. he brings his face up back to mine. nose to nose.

"ive fallen so goddamn hard for you baby" he says
"i fell harder"

word count: 1177