Chapter 0

//Smittys Pov\\
Everyday is the same. Wake up, check in Admin, chill or do your tasks (if it's your turn of the week), go to bed, wake up, then repeat. And there wasn't much to do on this ship except play games, watch films and watch tv. We can't go outside obviously, can't see new or other people, not even contact anyone from earth. Yeah we have our consoles but that doesn't mean we can go online with other people n shit. We just gotta deal with what we have.

We've already been on this damned ship for a year and god knows how much longer, and being a Neko doesn't make it any better at all. I'm an animal damnit, I need attention and walks, playtimes and a lot of sleep! Not to mention I get fucking heats and I'm surrounded by 9 highly attractive males who can get seduced by my pheromones. Well, most of them can. Tyler, Evan, Jonathan, Brian, David and John can all get seduced by my heat but Brock, Anthony and Scotty are immune.

So that's just perfect.

Oh, I'm Jaren by the way, or Smitty. And yes I'm a Neko and yes I basically live on this ship with my friends. One of them, aka Tyler, is actually my owner. When we were all on earth, he found me, abandoned in an alley way and so he took me in. I may be rare but the Scientists and Neko homes allowed him to adopt me surprisingly. I'm rare cause I'm not a normal Neko, I'm an albino Neko with one red eye and on blue eye! The different coloured eyes make me even more rare than just being an albino. Scientists don't know if there's more of me or not but they're not the pushy kind of scientists to make me breed with others, which I am very thank full for because- Well- I mean no one wants to be forced to mate with some random person they don't know obviously, but my reason is mainly because I've kinda... fallen for my owner...

Anyways!

To the story!