Chapter 7

//Delirious Pov\\
"Can someone get Tyler and Jaren if you're done eating, we gotta do tasks soon", Brian asked as he carried on eating. I already finished before everyone, so I took my plate to the kitchen and skipped up the stairs to go wake Jaren first.

"Wakey wakey sleepy kitty, it's time for- AAAAH!", I cut myself off with a scream and ran off immediately. I wasn't expecting to see such a sight first thing in the morning, something I wish to never see ever again.

"DON'T GO IN THERE ITS SCARY!.. Must, wash, eyeballs!", I screamed, running back down the stairs and past everyone to the kitchen. I turned the cold tap on full blast and shoved my head in the sink, hoping to wash the pain away.

//Smitty Pov\\
We quickly finished drying and got ourselves dressed after that sudden encounter, and Tyler took me downstairs. I grabbed my blanket before he picked me up and wrapped it around myself for comfort, feeling like I could hide myself from the embarrassment with it.

"DELIRIOUS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!", Tyler yelled, putting me down so he could go teach Delirious a lesson.

"In the kitchen", Evan ratted him out and Tyler stomped his way there.

"You okay bud?", Johns voice came from behind me, where he was sat with Nogla as always.

"Jooohn", I whined and crawled onto his lap, pulling my blanket over my head and completely hiding myself from everyone.
John chuckled and was about to say something until we all heard screams from the kitchen. Everyone watched as Tyler dragged Jonathan across the floor by the hood of his blue jacket.

"You scared Smitty. Apologise!", Tyler shouted at him.

"You both scared me! My innocent eyes are forever damaged", Delirious dramatically pretended to die as he was getting dragged back to his table. Tyler dropped him and stood over him, brows furrowed.

Tyler: "Knock before going into someone's fucking room next time!"

Delirious: "I thought it was just Smitty I was waking up, not two, wet, naked guys making out!"

Tyler: "Of corse I'd be in there dumbass!"

"Well maybe you should put a 'Do not disturb sign' on the door!", Delirious crossed his arms, still on the floor. Everyone just watched in amusement, it wasn't everyday you got to see an argument like this happen on the ship, surprisingly, a good stupid one for that. Tyler scared him by pretending to throw a punch and he curled up.

"AHH DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!", he begged from behind his arms. Not like his noodley arms could do anything against Tyler anyways. Tyler was the biggest, buffest person here. Nogla was just tall and Anthony was just Jiggly so they don't count. Tyler let Jonathan go and regained his posture before looking around the room for me. He came over once he spotted me, still hiding under my blanket in Johns lap.

I made grabby hands at him and he picked me up as he thanked John, then took us to the kitchen. We decided to eat our breakfast in there and away from the others today since I was feeling self conscious.

//Kryoz Pov\\
Everyone spun their heads and stared at Delirious once they were gone.

"Whaaaat, it was Brian who told me to get them in the first place! Now I'm traumatised for life", he groaned as he sat back next to Evan, where he should've stayed so none of this would have happened in the first place.

"So.. How big is he?", Anthony bluntly asked, making Brock choke on his drink and Scotty burst out laughing.

"...Way too big", Del leaned his arms on the table to hide his face in.