Ch. 4 ♥︎

——
After schoool
Jisungs house
5:10 pm.

The whole day Jisung couldn't stop thinking about his encounter with Minho in the hallway. Every time he would, he felt his cheeks heat up. He knew he shouldn't be feeling this way but he couldn't help it. He liked how close he was to Minho. He often found himself wanting to know more about the cold and mysterious boy.

"Where are you going?" Jisung asked his older sister.

"Minho asked me on a date." She continued to look out of the window hoping to see Minho.

"Oh okay. Have fun!" Jisung tried to sound happy for his sister but couldn't help feeling down.

'That's right they like each other'
...
'Minho was probably just being Minho. Nothing more nothing less.'
...
'Of course nothing between us could happen. What was I thinking..."
...
'He's with Stacy. Who wouldn't want Stacy? She's pretty, apart of the cheer team, she was prom Queen, and she has good grades in all of her classes... except science... for some reason.'

*knock knock* "Byeee I'm leaving Ji~" Jisungs thoughts were interrupted by the leaving girl.

He peaked his head through the blind of his bedroom window trying to catch a glimpse of Minho. "Woah he looks so good" his mouth formed an o shape amazed.

'Shit shit did he see me?!?' he stepped away from the window when he saw the male look up towards the house.

Minho's pov-

'Was that Jisung? Cute.' Minhos heart beat became very irregular seeing Jisung spying on him.

"Let's go Minho~~" Stacy smiled.

——
During dinner

"Come on~ pleaseee~~ just take one picture of me~" stacey begged.

"I already told you I don't want to." Minho was obviously annoyed with the girl.

"It's just one picture~ I need something to post on instagram~" she continued to bug him.

"Fine. Just stop being annoying." Minho coldly glared at Stacy. She didn't care though, as long as he was looking at her.

"Yayyy oppa you're the best!" Minho then took the photo. He didn't want Stacy to post it but he wouldn't hear the end of it if he said anything to her. He shrugged it off and continued to joke and laugh with his friend.

Jisungs pov-

"Did your mom really say you could spend the night ji?" Felix asked once again.

"Yes, she honestly doesn't care."

"He's probably lying" Jeongin chuckled.

"... guys~ I'm not!" Jisung continued to try to convince his friends to let him stay.

——
15 minutes later

Jisung, Jeongin and Felix were now sitting in Felixs living room on their phones making little jokes here and there.

"Oi did you see what Minho hyung commented on Stacys post?" Felix randomly said.

Hearing Minho's name peaked Jisungs interest. "No lemme see!"

(Btw the girl is the girl lead in Stray Kids Mixtape: On Track music video and I got the picture from her Instagram @peichenchen_ she's so pretty!)

1,302 likes
stacyyy_. dinner with my favorite person 🥰@lee.know_

View all 157 comments

@lee.know_ cute 🙀❤️

'A heart... he used a heart... ouch' Jisung felt a sharp pain in his chest seeing Minho's comment on his sisters post. He didn't know why he felt this way.

"What about it? It's only a heart?" Jisung sounded annoyed.

"WHAT? Are you serious it's a red~ heart!" Felix seemed a little too hyped about this.

"Yeah Hyunjin hyung told me friends don't use red hearts for friends. Red hearts are special." Jeongin added somehow sounding innocent.

"They have to be dating!" Felix shouted.

"Well yeah they went on a date!"

Felix and Jeongin both sounded extremely excited while Jisung seemed mad... no, sad. This made Jisung sad and he couldn't understand why.

'Why do I care so much?'
...
'Are they dating?'
...
'They probably like each other.'
...
'I mean how could Minho not like Stacy... she's so perfect and I'm... what am I thinking?'

"Hey Jisung why do you look so sad?" Felix was now worried about his friend.

"What I'm NOT sad."

"You seem pretty sad to me."

"Well I'm not... let's just drop it." Jisung just wanted to forget about the post. He wanted to forget about Minho... it didn't work. He found himself drowning in thoughts of him.

"Hey do you guys remember that group chat I was talking about?" Jisung broke the silence.

"Yeah it sounds like fun!" Felix said enthusiastically.

"I'll make it right now since we're all together." Jisung then added all 8 of the boys instagram to the group chat. "Wait what do I name it?"

"Hmm.. well we're all a random group of people and if we didn't have each other we would all probably be alone, so maybe strays?" Felix tried to come of with a good name.

"Somethings missing." Jisung said quietly.

"We're all pretty young still... so what about stray kids?" Jeongin hesitantly said

"Perfect!"

stray kids

han.jisungg
Hii guys!

Ahh did you guys see Seungmin thinks minsung is a perfect match I mean it's been known but stilll it's so cuteee

Have a good night or day or rest of your day ~🤍