Ch. 5 ♥︎

"I'm so happy we're all going to hangout!" Chan said to Minho and Changbin.

"Minho you're coming right? You didn't say anything in the group chat." Changbin asked.

"Maybe. It sounds boring. Plus Stacy wants to hangout." Minho planed on ditching Stacy and going with them but he wanted to see their reaction.

"Come on man~ you're always with her." Chan whined.

"It seemed like Jisung really wanted you to come too." Changbin was intrigued by the two for some reason.

Minho's eyes lit up hearing the youngers name. "I'll think about it." Minho looked down not wanting his friends to see his red cheeks. However, Changbin noticed and only laughed.
'Does he actually want to hangout with me?'
...
'Cute. I should text him.'

lee.know_
You never text me 😐

han_jisungg
You left ME on seen
And why do I have to be the one to text you

lee.know_
So?
Do you not like talking to me

han_jisungg
Huh? I never said that

lee.know_
So you like talking to me
Knew it ;)

han_jisungg
Well maybe
Stop

lee.know_
You're blushing rn aren't you?

han_jisungg
Sir I don't blush  ✋

Jisungg pov-
'How'd he know?' Jisung placed his hands to his very red cheeks.

lee.know_
Yeah you do
It's cute

'ITS CUTE? What is he even saying right now? Why is he being so weird? He called me cute again. Why?' Jisung took a second to scream into his pillow.
...
'He's being so bold. I should too. How though?' "You're the cute one" eww no that's gross "You're cuter ;)" No I have to stop. He's probably joking. He likes Stacy... he has to.'

han_jisungg
Eww stop 🙅‍♀️

Minho's pov-
'I wish I could see him blushing I bet it's cute.' Minho was smiling at his phone.

"Why are you so happy?" Chan asked with a confused look on his face. Minho didn't usually smiled this much especially when he texted people.

"I'm not happy." Minho said coldly trying not to smile. He didn't want his friends to tease him about Jisung too. They already tease him about Stacy but he's gotten used to that.

"Ooo who's he texting~~ does our Minho have a crush~" Changbin teased reaching for Minho's phone only getting pushed away.

"I bet it's Stacy!" Chan yelled.

"Probably they're practically dating."

"No. I don't like Stacy like that. She's a cool friend but she's ONLY a friend." Minho's said this hundreds of times before but it doesn't seem to get through to them.

"Whatever you say Minho... but hey let's play a video game!" Chan said excitedly.

Minho set his phone on the coffee table not realizing he left Jisung on seen again.

Jisungg pov-
'That Minho... he really left me on seen again after he texted me first!'
...
'I mean I told him to stop after all.'
...
'I don't want him too tho.'
...
'But he did tell me to text him so maybe I should.'

han_jisungg you told me to talk to you but you left me on seen :( 💔💔

"No way! You were smiling because you were texting Ji!" Changbin yelled after looking at the notification off of Minho's phone.

"Wait really ?!" Chan looked over "Oi he was!"

"You guys are so dramatic." Minho rolled his eyes while grabbing his phone to respond to Jisung.

"Do you think he likes him?" Chan whispered to Changbin not so quietly.

"Shawty want the whole family shawty brave." Changbin whispered remembering Stacy.

Minho decided to ignore his best friends.

lee.know_
Sorry squirrel I was playing a video game and got distracted
Did you miss me 😏

han_jisungg
What?!? No. You were the one that told me to text you... so I did

lee.know_
Good
You listen so well

han_jisungg
You're being weird again
I'll text you when you're not

lee.know_
If that's what you want 🤷‍♀️
Sleep well squirrel :)

Jisungs pov-
'Why's he like that? It's so annoying.'
...
'It's pretty nice talking to him though.' Jisung felt his stomach twist and turn and a smile form.

Next chapter they all hangout!!

Don't forget to vote and comment if you actually like this idk if I should continue this or not

Have a great night ~🤍