Ch. 1 ♥︎

"How do I find the words to tell her..."

"MINHO MINHO" Minho's clearly not paying any attention to his best friend Changbin. "Hmm? What do you want?" Minho said has as he looked up from his book annoyed by the younger bugging him.

"Damn I've been trying to talk to you for the past 30 minutes hyung" Changbin over exaggerates. "Anyways, so are you gonna hangout at Stacys again today?" he smirked nudging the already mad Minho.

"Yeah probably. Why do you care?" Minho hated when people talked about his and Stacys friendship. He especially hated when they teased him.

"You always seem to be over there. Are you sure you guys aren't together?" Silence fell over the two males while Minho glared into Changbins soul. "Sorry sorry. I get it you're not together stop looking at me like you're going to cook me in an air fryer for 20 minutes at 180°" Changbin chuckled causing Minho to smile a little. "No you're not Hyunjin. So you're safe." Minho laughed.

"Speaking of him, where is he? He's never late to lunch." A worried expression fell on Changbins face.

Right as they started to look around they saw Hyunjin running towards their table with papers from his notebook flying everywhere. It didn't seem like he cared much. "Hey Changbin! Hey Minho! Sorry I'm late Jeongin needed help with the assignment for Mr. G."

"Don't worry about it. We were just talking about how I'm going to cook you in the air fryer." A smirk appeared on Minho's face.

"What? No! Why? What did I do?!?"

"Haha I'm only joking" Hyunjin sighed "...maybe." Minho begin to laugh.

"Hyung~~ stop thats not funny" Hyunjin pouted.

——
After school

Minho was waiting by the schools front gate for Stacy and her little brother so they could walk to her house. Minho's been tutoring Stacy in chemistry (like actually the subject chemistry) for a little over a week.

Minho turned his head as he brushed his hand through is brown hair. That's when he caught a glimpse of the cutest person he knows. He felt his heart begin to flutter. 'Geez Minho calm down' he mentality hit himself.

"Minho you waited!" Stacy jumped onto Minho wrapping her arms around his neck. All while Minho was looking past Stacy. Looking at her cute, shy brother. Looking at Jisung.

"Duh. You're still failing your science class." Minho said coldly and finally looking at the girl that was now standing in front of him.

"That was cruel Minho. Just cruel." She pouted as Jisung giggled loving how Minho called out his older sister. This didn't go unnoticed by Minho causing his heart to beat even faster.

"Let's get going Stacy." Minho tried to shake off this odd feeling he got from the younger boy.

Sooo that was the first chapter. I'm sorry it's so short I'm not good at writing intros :,( It's kinda boring but it is only the first chapter.

I wonder if people will actually read this.

If you are reading this I hope you have an amazing day or night ~🤍