𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱~𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙮𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙧

Y/N's POV

Stupid

Betrayed

Hurt

Was all i felt.

"Y/N wait please"

"baby stop please"

"Y/N let me explain"

Was all I heard.

I just found my girlfriend of 2 years Karina Prieto with my best friend Anna Shumate in between her theighs. I knew something was up between these two but they always denied. " wait for what Karina?" i said turning around. "for me to explain" she said and I scoffed. " there is nothing to explain. i hope you two are happy" i said getting in my car. "Y/N what happened?" Dev said hugging me as i walked in the house. " n-nothing Dev" I said and she engulfed me with her arms. " what happened?" she said and i could tell she was angry. " i went to Society (pretend Society Las Vegas is in LA) and Karina and Anna were having you know what" i said breaking down again. " aww baby. how about we go watch Frozen" she said knowing that was my favourite movie. I nodded and she kissed my head before picking me up. And that was the night i fell in love with Devvy.

6 Months Later
" Y/N you made it" Brad said dabbing me up. " of course" i said walking in. "Y/NNN" Eva said obviously drunk. " Eva where's Dev?" i said and she shook her head. " no clue. you smell good" she then clung on to my body with the tightest hug ever. " oh ok let's go find her" i said pulling her with me. " you're hot Y/N" Eva said and i laughed. " no i'm serious. i would let you eat me out right here" she said and i stopped walking. " Eva stop. you'll regret this tomorrow" i said sitting her on the kitchen island. " no i'll never get this out" she said kissing me. " hey Y/-" i heard before the kitchen door slammed. " eva stop" i said realizing who's voice it was. " Why Y/N? take me upstairs" she said and i wiped my mouth. " connorrr" i screamed seeing him on the couch. " go watch Eva" i said pointing to the kitchen and running outside. " Devyyy" i yelled seeing her sitting on the poolside. " what do you want Y/N?" she said and a tear fell down her face. Seeing her cry hurt me so much. " to talk to you" i said taking my Jordan's off. " wow that's cold" Dev laughed as i put my feet in the pool. "come here" i said opening my arms. She leaned her head on my shoulder as i played with her hair. " do you like Eva?" she asked and i laughed. " nah Connor and Eva will save 2021 and i like someone a lot prettier" i said. " oh who is it?" she said tearing up. " you're such an idiot. it's you beautiful" i said and she looked up at me. " of course" I said and we got really close. " kiss me" she said and i kissed her. Her mouth tasted like peaches and strawberries. We separated because we needed air and i just smiled looking at Dev. " stop don't look at me like that" she said blushing. " why you're beautiful?" i said putting my phone on the concrete. " do you have anything valuable in your pockets?" i asked and she she shook her head confused. " ok then" as I said that, i pulled her into the pool. " Y/NNN" she said wiping her face. " yes Devvy" i said innocently. " if you don't get your behind in this pool" she said and i shook my head. Two seconds later I was in the pool. " damn you strong girl" I said hugging her. " so Devvy will you be my girlfriend?" i asked as we swayed back in forth. (still in the pool might I add). " of course Y/N" she said and i kissed her.

"i love you baby"

"so um upstairs?"

"i've been waiting all my life for this"

is all i heard.

Love

Happiness

Trust

Is all i felt.