Help from an old friend

This will contain mentions of abuse, mean Lora/Mrs Afton, and my AU, this takes place in 1981, William is 34, Lora is 30, Henry is 34 too, Micheal is 11, Elizabeth is 6 and Evan/CC is 6. (They are twins) If you do not like these, please ignore leave!!

                       Micheals POV
1 AM
As I grabbed my Foxy mask from my nightstand along with a flashlight, I silently made my way down the stairs to the door, when I saw my dad in the kitchen looking at a photo. I couldn't quite make ou what was on it but it looked like a younger version of my father along a slightly shorter sandy haired man, they seemed close from what I could make out in the picture, but didn't think much of it as I made my way out the door to join my friends, Mark, Simon and Taylor. (Authors Note: Mark is the Bonnie Bully, Simon is the Chica bully and Taylor is the Freddy Bully, keep in mind this is my AU)

                          7:30 AM
I opened the door and was about to say I was home when I heard what sounded like my dads voice.
-Lora, you're drunk. He said, in a stern tone of voice
-No I'm not. My mother said, in between hiccups.
I went to peek at what was going on when I saw my father in the kitchen holding his arm, there seemed to be blood dripping and with further inspection I could see what looked like a pretty big cut, he was most likely trying to keep himself from bleeding too much out of it. My mother was holding a knife, so it was quite obvious she cut his arm. Suddenly, she grabbed his other arm while dropping the knife and dragged him to their bedroom.
-Lora what are you doing— He said, in a serious tone, but sounded cut off from panic or surprised as I could hear him gasp when their door closed. I listener in closer out of curiosity when..
-LORA PUT THE BAT DOW- He was cut off by a noise, which could only be the bat hitting something, but tgen I heard him groan followed by some coughing noises. I could only assume the worst as the only thing I could think of what getting help. I grabbed my fathers phone, trying to ignore my fathers pained noises as I called the first contact I saw.
-William? It's 7:40 in the morning why did you- I heard a soft voice say before I cut him off.
-THIS ISNT WILLIAM IM HIS SON AND I THINK HES BEING BEAT BY MY MOM?? I said, panicked since it sounded as if she was hitting him harder each time.
-WHAT? The man yelled out in a panicked tone. Whats the adresse.

Oh god I finally finished this chapter- it isn't this long since its my second time writing, but I've had this idea in my head for a while and wanted to write it-
Also I'm French so I had trouble figuring out synonyms for some words so it would be less repetitive lmao.
Also in this AU, Henry doesn't work for Fazbear Entertainment yet, since he had to move after graduation and only now came back but forgot to tell William.
Hope you enjoyed, and yes other parts will come when I have the time! Cya!