Help from an old friend (2)

Sorry I haven't updated! I've been dealing with school and was just low on motivation for a while, have a William with an eevee as an apology! TW: mentions of abuse, a little violence and swearing!

Micheal's POV
After a few minutes of both hoping my siblings would stay at their friends house longer to not see this and trying to ignore my fathers pained sounds, I saw a car pull up in the driveway, with a sandy haired man running out, he looked like the man on my fathers picture, but he lacked his soft smile, instead wearing a face full of rage and worry. I immediately opened the door for him and pointed to my parents room, which he bust open.

Henry's POV
As I arrived, a boy who seemed to be around 10 years old opened the door, face full of tears, pointing at a door that had noises that sounded like someone being beat. I immediately connected the dots and bust the door down, revealing a view I never thought I'd see. My high school best friend on the ground, bleeding and bruised, in-front of someone who used to be my ex wives best friend, holding a bloody baseball bat. I kicked her, took the weapon she had dropped from the impact of my foot on her back and pinned her to the ground, as I handed my phone to my friend so he could call 911, since his phone had been broken during the beating (Authors note: Don't ask how they have good cellphones in 1981, idk either-)
2 hours later
"8 YEARS?!" I yelled
"Henry, calm down- It's fine!-" William tried to reassure me
"BULLSHIT- THAT BITCH HAS BEEN ABUSING YOU FOR 8 FUCKING YEARS-" I yelled at my friend before trying to calm myself down, not wanting to trigger any possible PTSD from his abuse by yelling at him.
"Sorry, Will, its just—" I was cut off by him hugging me
"Shut."
"William are you oka— hold on."
I slightly lifted his head from my chest to look at his face...

...

"This dude fell asleep on me-"

Thanks for reading! Feel free to give suggestions for this, I need more motivation lmao- Also later ill make references for them all (Aftons, Lora, Henry and Charlie, maybe Henrys ex-wife too if she comes into the story) And keep in mind this is my AU, so any mistakes will be accepted as a parallel universe! Have a nice day!