the 2 lords part 5 the gold adventurer

At the next day at the guild in the guild's master room

Sylvie: "sorry for dragging all you here and your new dragonkin friend especially after you completed your last quest, blame it on diablo and Rikku popularity"

Rem: "so someone is requesting him specifically"

Shera: "this one isn't another trap is it?"

Sylvie: "you're funny, no its not this one is really from the mages association from Celestine Baudelaire herself and then she handed it to me personally"

Rem: "oh good"
Sylvie: "the reward is nuts considering how easy it is"

Diablo: "I hope its enough to make up for her pet gallic antics"

Rikku: "yeah most likely as long he isn't doing anything like that it should be fine"

Aero the dragonkin: "I can agree" he mostly sits down to the floor

Rem: "you guys have fun without me"
Sylvie: "excuse" she was interpreted as Rem explains why

Rem: "I don't want to owing celes any favors, count me in for any normal missions, but a reward that high means she probably expecting something"

Diablo: (yeah that make sense)

Shera: "why are we questioning a easy reward, have you guys forgotten we are kinda broke right now"

Rikku: (ah shoot she is right and I made it worse thanks to Aero) "yeah we do need that money so I'll join in the mission"

Sylvie: "you could go without rem, it so simple 3 people is a bit much"

Diablo would think about how the reward would help deal with the inn payments "you're excuse from the quest but do not leave the city for any reason"

Rikku: "I'm still going since I got nothing to do in the city so rem do you mind aero staying with you?"

Rem: "well I mean there nothing here in the city so best for him to learn the outside area"

Rikku: "alright then but I'll do just in case Aeros stay here with Rem"

Sylvie: "okay 3 people seems a lot but it's your choice"

when outside the guild

Shera: "Go to oolog and deliver refreshments, No way"

Diablo: "she really wanted to make amends"

Rikku: "well then this should be easy enough and we don't need a fast way to get there lets go" it seems rem got a bit angry as it was a very easy quest that supposed a act of kindness at least to Rikku's eyes

They would walk ahead then they heard a unfamiliar voice

"oh hello demon and dragon man it's you two the 2 new demi humans on everyone minds, the beasts of the hour, it must be true, the rumors are true you the one with horns is filed"