The 2 lords part 7 dragon form

Back at the bridge of oolog

Rikku and Edelgard were clashing thier weapons with each other as Rikku would examine her strength and estimates it which he slash his great sword at her to push her back (oh yeah she's strong, she is probably a level 80 or above not bad for this world)

Rikku: "tell me is that you got cause if it is you already loss but do you want to continue" his weapon float against this time he would grab an 2 handed axe

Edelgard: "yeah I do" she raise her spear to the sky "but I'll use this" her spear would glow a dark ominous purple as it seems she ready her ace move

Shera: "woah do you see that?!"

Rikku: "hmm sacrificial charge you know that's a risky move" (woah she's actually gonna use on me a powerful skills which consume hp)

Edelgard: "yeah are you worry about what it can do?"

Rikku: "no I am worry how much of a waste it would be" (I can tank this, once she sees me survive this her will to fight will finally be broken) "now then come at me at full force and I will take it head on, I hope you can actually damage me"

Edelgard: "you seem highly confident and don't worry I will, come forth sacrificial charge!" She would charge as her body would be seen in purple like an arrow towards Rikku

Rikku: "iron wall" his defense increases as he took the first charge head on without much of a problem she would then swing the spear at Rikku right which made him flinch a little which Rikku would turn back to her

She would leap high then slam down at Rikku's shoulder which made a shockwave and move the water as she would jump back

Shera: "did she break him"

Rikku would get up and crack his neck a bit then shrugs "so this is what they called pain" (okay that did hurt a bit tbh this is the first time in this world)

Edelgard would show a shock face with a face of disbelief: "no way, what happened, I know I hit him perfectly"

Shera: "so awesome" a soldier would walk to boris and shera

Soldier: "boris got bad news"

Rikku: "so Edelgard will you continue since it would be a shame to kill someone like you" (she is decent and cute so maybe if bang help her she might even get stronger)

Diablo: (okay now you can call off your forces, spoiler you aren't going to win just retreat it will be a waste time so call off your army)

A soldier would yell at diablo's and Rikku's name as they turn as boris would speak grave new: "I got a report from the city, celestine is being attacked by one of the fallen right now"

Diablo would turn and shows a shock face with Rikku (son of a)

Shera: "they also said with a Pantherian woman and a dragonkin, they might be rem and aero"

Rikku would turn back towards edelgard: "diablo get going aero can take on the fallen but it might get worse if you don't go, don't worry I'll deal with them"

Bang: "yes as long we are here there no way they'll succeed"

Edelgard: "must be Gregore, for such an idiot, I'll have to say he did good work"

Diablo: (they snuck a secret soldier before we even got here, I'll bet they were going to kill celes then send all these guys to attack the city) diablo would run as shera got down "I'm going to use return spell so Rikku don't you dare let a single one pass" (please let this work like in the game)