The Begining to Our Story <3

^*^*^*^*^*^ Ok before you read I just want to tell you guys this first chapter is KIND of true becasue they did meet in 7th grade and yeah, I PROMISE it will get better the further into the book you get so thank you and sorrry for the Authors Note I don't normally do them please follow, comment, and vote! love you all!!^*^*^*^*^*^*

~~~Nate's POV~~~

  BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My alarm sounded with no mercy trying to succeed at it's mission at hand, to wake me up and today I didn't hesitate to get up. It's the second trimester of seventh grade and if you don't get there on time your stuck with the last seat next to the kid no one wants to sit by. I rushed through my morning routine quite fast and yelled up the stair to allert my mom that I'm ready to go.

"Ok sweetie just one sec!" she replied

Sure, I think to myself while rolling my eyes. After about twenty minutes later my mom comes down the stairs. I don't get why she had to get ready to drop me off at school now I have only 5 minutes left until my first class and  my school's about 7 minutes away, well this will be a fun trimester.

****************

When I went to school I sprinted down the hallway full speed not bothering to watch who I knocked down to get to my locker and then to my first class which happens to be math.. man I hate math. I stopped at the door to my math class and took a quick calming breath before walking in to what I know will be an awkward situation.

~~~Destery's POV~~~

How did I end up with math first period?! This is the worst. I'm so bored, hmm... a wall what an interesting blank ass wall. The chair in front of me is suddenly moved pulling me out of my own world to notice a kid sitting down hmm he's late on the second tri well I guess I was too, WAIT A SECOND! That's the kid who knocked me down in the hallway. Well I have to inform this jerk somehow that I don't like him...maybe...I'll...umm...take his pen...yeah I'll do that.

**************

After taking that Nathan kid's pen and hearing him complain about it for what feels like forever we finally got out of math but with my horrible luck a few periods later and it's history. It wouldn't be too bad if he wasn't in my class well atleast I don't have to sit near him this time.

***************

I focused on about half of the things Mr. Lyn was saying until I zoned out again but this time I was brought out from my own little world differently.

"Destery for this assignment you'll be working with Nathan..."

and he went off assigning the other kids their partners.